Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

What makes you hopeful for the next 20? :lol:

Like is this just cuz some of yall are impatient?

Y'all must've really bought all of that the Knicks are bad cuz of Phil and/or Melo nonsense. That just added drama. We're still the Dolan owned Knicks.

Its why I was so confused when some of yall blew so much hot air up Perry's *** when he got hired like he was some GM/pres of operations wizard.

Dudes eager for the team to be good but now yall impatient to rebuild? :lol: When we haven't ever the past 20 years. Like y'all not even Minny or Philly (accept for that one guy) fans who actually had to wait a decade to be getting to good again.

Or did you think the Knicks org would be lucky and end up with 3 potential superstars like OKC did?

Straight up delusions within delusions.

Impatient? I’m supposed to be happy because they threw the word “rebuild” around again? Fire the GM after he selects the pick he wanted in the draft? I know ownership is the issue. Dolan has owned the team for 17 years. How many winning seasons? How many first round exits? I don’t give a **** about what Perry is talking about. There’s still no clear direction. I guess I should just be happy that the Nets can’t beat us anymore :lol:

This game is just a glimpse of what Frank is capable of.

Nothing flashy but he's everywhere on defense & is in control of the offense.

Lol bumble...last girl I met up with, we had thai food but then made me go shopping with her at tj maxx afterwards...not my idea of a first date :stoneface:

Anyways I digress

Is Frank the franchise PG again?

10/10/7/2/1 for a 19 year old sounds like a guy who can maybe fill that role to me.

325F9A6C-73FF-42EA-B594-B32FB1B94816.jpeg

Here's Michael Beasley after Frank Ntilikina's 10-point, 10-assist, 7-reboud performance against Brooklyn: "Frank's an amazing player. He has to learn what pace he wants to go. But as soon as he figures it out, Frank will be an easy triple double guy. Easy triple double." Ntilikina said that he wanted to be more assertive today after having a few lackluster games recently. "It's time," the rookie said. "I know it's about time especially I have to go out there and be confident and be aggressive. I won't relax now. I'm just motivated to do more in the future." The Knicks will need more from Ntilikina and guard Trey Burke during a grueling 6-game road trip, which may define their season.

Back
Top Bottom