Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

tank-emergency.jpg

#EmbraceIt

although Frank is only 19, there's not much to be excited about at this point. hell, i'd take that Clarkson deal if we can swap Noah for Lopez. i'd throw in Lance and a 2nd for Josh Hart too.

You’re on that water if you don’t think the Lakers wouldn’t swap Ntilikina for Clarkson in a heartbeat

Ok so I just watched this game.

I don't know how some of yall can be sucking Jack off the way you do.

I'd rather watch Frank as a rookie struggle at pg than see this 40 yr old veteran in Jack turnover the ball at key moments in the game and jack up the weakest shots when there are 3 better options on the court to do that rather than him.

This team seems to fully be coming in to it's full sucky potential. A lot of y'all done forgot ya outlook for this team before the season started. First 30 games gassed ya up a bit but hey I guess the team really was overachieving.

I'd rather watch Frank and Trey out there. With THJr doing his thing. KP obviously don't got the stamina yet to be productive in the 4th.

If the team is suppose to be young and about the future, let it be that.

Letting former Knick Holiday torch us though, same ol Knicks.

Ok so I just watched this game.

I don't know how some of yall can be sucking Jack off the way you do.

I'd rather watch Frank as a rookie struggle at pg than see this 40 yr old veteran in Jack turnover the ball at key moments in the game and jack up the weakest shots when there are 3 better options on the court to do that rather than him.

This team seems to fully be coming in to it's full sucky potential. A lot of y'all done forgot ya outlook for this team before the season started. First 30 games gassed ya up a bit but hey I guess the team really was overachieving.

I'd rather watch Frank and Trey out there. With THJr doing his thing. KP obviously don't got the stamina yet to be productive in the 4th.

If the team is suppose to be young and about the future, let it be that.

Letting former Knick Holiday torch us though, same ol Knicks.
Not the same Holiday fam :lol:

No thanks to Clarkson. Frank is only 19, Chances are we won't see any real production for another year or 2, possibly even 3. Give him a chance.

Coming into the season I could care less about our wins/losses. I just wanted to further develop Frank/KP/Willy, that would've been good enough. Our midseason grade should be an F because there's been zero development of any of our young guys.

How are you gonna try to win as many games, not make the playoffs, and not develop your young core. That's literally the worst type of season to have.

We're about to be 10+ games under .500 after this road trip. Playoffs are no longer an option.

Hornacek should stay until the end of the season because he's a crucial tank weapon.

For all you DSJ fans, take it how you want to.....

Smith had scheduled a workout and meeting with the Knicks in early June, had dinner with then-president Phil Jackson and other team officials, and arrived at the team’s facility the next morning. Smith was prepared for a full workout, and yet Jackson requested something that surprised him: a physical exam, league sources said. Smith elected to pass, and the sides called off the workout and further discussions.

“The Knicks were forcing me to do a couple things that were already established that I wasn’t going to do,” Smith told Yahoo Sports. “I was uncomfortable with them. I felt comfortable here in Dallas. They did a good job making me feel like I was already a player here. People think that I just dipped out of the Knicks workout because I didn’t want the Knicks to take me, but no.

“It wasn’t over that … but they kept insisting on the physical. I knew it would be a no go.”

Still, one day before the draft, the Knicks came calling, wondering if Smith — who was already in town to be in the draft green room — could undergo a last-second workout. For Smith and those around him, the preference had already been set: Dallas. So Smith declined again with New York, and the Knicks selected Frank Ntilikina, who has shown promise as a developing two-way point guard.

“The vibe was different in Dallas to me,” Smith told Yahoo Sports. “The Knicks have some good guys on their staff, but the situation with them was funky at the time.”

The fact that we tried to schedule a workout again makes it sound like he was our guy.

Don't really blame them for passing on him without clear medical records. A top 10 pick is too big of an investment to take a chance.

Coming out of college and possibly being able to be selected by the New York Knicks after speaking to Phil Jackson,
if the Knicks were interested in my game and wanted to invest in my career and seen me as a long term
point guard for the storied franchise and they asked for a physical exam because I'm an athlete, I would do it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom