Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He did a great job his first year. That iteration of the team also fit his coaching style better. Three talented, interchangeable bigs in the front court. Westbrook and KD just forgot to show up for 3 games

Melo playing horribly on OKC isn’t indicative of how he would’ve played had he stayed either

Probably would be around 21, 6 and 3 on 44% imo
He's not even playing horribly though, just getting in where he fits in putting up good rebs and assist. That shouldn't be his role though, I don't see how they still can't get it together. Spot up olympic Melo, Russ facilitates, and PG the free agent.

He's not even playing horribly though, just getting in where he fits in putting up good rebs and assist. That shouldn't be his role though, I don't see how they still can't get it together. Spot up olympic Melo, Russ facilitates, and PG the free agent.
He's playing pretty horribly man. I'm not sure what you mean. Go to any OKC forum online and see what people are saying about Melo. Sidebar for the OKC thunder reddit right now is a sad frog hoodie Melo :lol:.

Dude is straight up 2/17 from 3 in the last 4 games and he's still clogging the offense and playing no D.

Problem with your scenario is Russ doesn't really like to facilitate besides stat hunting and Olympic Melo isn't a real thing. PG despite being inconsistent on offense is probably playing the best of all 3, his defense has been fantastic at least.

Last edited:
Melo isn't as good as Kanter at this point.
giphy.gif

Naw, I’ve watched some Thunder games and his lack of defensive effort is apparent. He’s in a shooting slump right now, but I’ve watched him torch teams too, like when he got hot against GS.

KP's shooting is painful right now compared to the start of the year. What's good with that elbow?

Back
Top Bottom