Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Kawhi, Billups, Giannis, Kidd, Prime Shaun Livingston (if he never got injured), Kyrie. Should I continue?
Damn I don't recall any of that but I know for damn sure I haven't made a single player comparison for Frank :lol:

My expectations for the kid long term I think are way different then others which is why I'm not worried at all about his development

Damn I don't recall any of that but I know for damn sure I haven't made a single player comparison for Frank :lol:

My expectations for the kid long term I think are way different then others which is why I'm not worried at all about his development

do you see his handles? you not worried about that??? lol Frank at the moment doesnt have enough in his repertoire to deserve a starting spot next year.... to me he feels more like a project than lottery pick...

people are calling lonzo ball a bust while he's averaging 7rebs and 7 assist.... yeah his shot is off right now but he can get to the cup fairly easy and those inconsistencies can be ironed out in a year or two... FRANK STILL HAS TO DEVELOP AN OFFENSIVE GAME plus he's a one handed bandit..

Jarret Jack shouldn't look light years better than Frank. Point blank period. All Frank does is play better defense nothing else

Jarret Jack shouldn't look light years better than Frank. Point blank period. All Frank does is play better defense nothing else
Come on, fam

How is a 13 year veteran supposed to look worse than a 19 year old rookie?

Last edited:
In all fairness Jack has looked better than Ball, Fox, Monk, and even DSJ most games. Probably the most surprising Knick this season.

From a post on reddit, this is really interesting. Just put the bottom 3 here:

96 players have attempted at least 200 shots this year (while averaging 10+ shots per game). Here are some notable names who are scoring in a really inefficient way. League average TS% so far this year is 55.5%

• 96 Lonzo Ball - again, not much to say really. Every part of his scoring is worrying. Finishing at the rim, jump shots, and even free throws. Blah blah blah. Again, it is notable how far away he is from 95th place (38.0)

• 95 De'Aaron Fox - just like last time, Fox is right below Ball on this list. Fox is persistent at attacking the paint but ends up settling for floaters more often than he actually gets to the rim. Very good finisher when he gets there though. He is taking a pluaraliy of his shots from long-2 range. (45.5)

• 94 Dennis Smith Jr. - serious déjà vu kicking in as we again start the list off with three straight rookies. Nearly 70% of Smith's shots come either at the rim or from three. Smith takes 5 shots per game as a PnR ball handler. Out of all players taking 5+ shots as a PnR ball handler this year, Smith has the worst eFG% at 39.9%. He doesn't get to the line enough (currently averaging more TOV than FTA). (46.5)

002D5BF7-CC99-4553-B9C4-0452C6D42728.jpeg

#onceaknickalwaysaknick

What is Perry and Mills doing?

We couldn't have got Oakfor for Willy, Thomas and Dutton? Maybe see if Baker is willing to waive his NTC :nerd:

Doubt we trade Lance or Lee since they were voted team captains
I posted that before reading that.

:sick:

But still I honestly doubt somebody is not gonna be traded cuz he's a team captain. Especially when at best they're an average NBA player.

Last edited:
" Anddddd the 2015 NBA Draft 2nd and 3rd draft pick goes to Brooklyn"

Good moves by Bk by acquiring young talent with how limited they are

Lopez + Booker for D'Lo, J. Okafor & Mozgov

Melo and Kanter are sure making Phil look good.

Not even gonna say anything about Melo or myself being right in here. Not even gonna think it.

The whole team has played like trash still it’s Melo’s fault to y’all. :lol: Don’t forget y’all were ready to trade Kanter after 2 games.

The whole team has played like trash still it’s Melo’s fault to y’all. :lol: Don’t forget y’all were ready to trade Kanter after 2 games.
Didn't say it was his all his fault. That's just a way of you trying to dodge the fact that he is playing like pure trash.

Melo playing horribly on OKC isn’t indicative of how he would’ve played had he stayed either

Probably would be around 21, 6 and 3 on 44% imo

Back
Top Bottom