Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KP is a fragile guy. He's 7'3 built like a twig so he's going to be injury prone. I will let it pass though this recent injury wasn't his fault. Someone stepped on his foot causing him to roll his ankle

to be honest though he's fortunate that injury didn't end his season. it was real bad. ankle was at a full 90 degrees

the turnovers indicate lack of cohesion. this team is missing 2 of the top scorers. I expected a loss but we came out with our heads in our butts. cant hit open shots + on road struggles = tank on baby.

lets get these losses going. next 6 games are against sub 500 teams. lets lose em all.

our guard play is terrible, if Timmy is out for a while KP gonna have to average 40 Even with the easy schedule in December

i was gonna get tix to the Knicks celts game too but not if the bulk of the team is hurt. Gonna play it by ear

Hornacek's system needs a dynamic point guard

It seems Frank is afraid to drive. I hope he overcomes his weakness

Frank's afraid to drive because he has no athleticism, handle or offensive repertoire. Kid stinks. B-grade Ricky Rubio.

And there's absolutely no reason to fire Hornacek at this point. Team has been overachieving. Injuries to key players have made for some bad losses recently.

Team needs continuity more than anything at this point and he has them playing with great effort. Why fire him?

Back
Top Bottom