Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Started watching the game at the 3rd qrt at a bar.

spent the whole time cursing at the tv

Knicks been 0-2 since i caved and bought Nike Knicks merch

Started watching the game at the 3rd qrt at a bar.

spent the whole time cursing at the tv

Knicks been 0-2 since i caved and bought Nike Knicks merch

We in for a tough 2 months as the schedule is horrible. Hold tight.

We do need another scorer though. With a non scorer like Frank and an inconsistent Tim you need more
Being that there 80 of them things on THE it would be nice to get some consistency out of him. My JR Starks Jr references are about his ability to have a runs where he can be everything you need him to be and runs where you wonder why you root for him. T- bone has talent and I actually hope he can grow into a more consistent player, that he's capable of being, and change my perception of him as a player.

So was Beas’s 30 a fluke, or does he need more minutes?

Also, LMAO my quote was really added to the first post. DEAD!

So was Beas’s 30 a fluke, or does he need more minutes?

Also, LMAO my quote was really added to the first post. DEAD!

I think Beasley could get a lot of teams 30 in a loss if he was a first option, on a random night. The problem is he isn't consistent as a scorer and he's just terrible at everything else. So I would say leave him on the bench.

Why does Giannis Kidd look like he hasn't made a single inch of progress all season?

Does he need more minutes, still adjusting to the NBA game, flop in the making, what y'all think?

He's looking like a second round talent, off the bench stopper for limited possessions type of player to me right now.

That could always turn around. Dirk looked like a bust early too and developed into one of the best scorers the league has ever seen. Hope Frank starts putting it together soon and isn't another wasted pick.

Hasn’t even been 20 games yet so no way I’m ready to label Frank anything

Isn’t as put together as I thought he’d be already but at 19 I ain’t worried

We’ve all seen the flashes of what he can do so no reason for y’all to worry too much right now either

I don’t think he’s the best player outta the draft but once he comes full circle with his skills I think he can easily be one of the most serviceable players from this draft in terms of contribution to the teams success

He'll be adjusting all year.

He's basically on the path people thought KP would've been on, taking years to grow into the NBA game.

I still think he's more of a Swiss Army knife SG than anything else. Lock up, move the ball and hopefully he'll develop the three ball he needs.

Word I'm not sure that PG will be his full time position going forward.

He can lockup opposing PGs all day and he has a PG's touch on his passes but that might be more effective at the 2 guard/small forward position. Like Trevor Ariza or Pat Beverly. Let some one else drive and kick to him so he can take the set 3 point shot or make the right extra pass.

If you can't put pressure on defenses as a point guard in today's NBA, you have no business playing that position full time.

Said the exact same thing other day. I'm starting to question him. He's way too damn passive that it's hindering his development. Don't think he's improved at all since game 1.

19 years old guys. Giannis averaged 6ppg and 4rpg in his rookie year, and now look at him. I’ll admit, I’m not impressed with Frank so far. However, it’s not like Grant, who was a 23 year old rookie. At that age, you are what you are more or less.

19 years old guys. Giannis averaged 6ppg and 4rpg in his rookie year, and now look at him. I’ll admit, I’m not impressed with Frank so far. However, it’s not like Grant, who was a 23 year old rookie. At that age, you are what you are more or less.
I think he needs to show flashes of something and he hasn’t
He’s scared of attacking the rim and trying to score
I get it you’re a pass first but my god

Everyone else in his class is 19/20 too tho :lol:

Taytum - 19
Fox - 19
Monk - 19
DS Jr - Turned 20 yesterday

Donovan Mitchell looking like an absolute steal at 13.

Good thing everyone else on the roster is performing way above expectations.

Word

I think he needs to show flashes of something and he hasn’t
He’s scared of attacking the rim and trying to score
I get it you’re a pass first but my god

He has shown flashes of being a good shooter in the future though imo.

Back
Top Bottom