Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Jennings is a burger. There was cheese on him at one point but now, nothing just a plain burger. Never a fan of his signing...

Despite how trash Sessions is, he was only kept on this team for his "veteran presence". Trey Burke is one of the worst defenders at his position and an average shooter at best. I understand it may seem like the "fun" option to have him as the 3rd string PG due to his age, but he really wont help the team in any way. Not surprised he's out the league. Pretty sure we can find better options in the G league.

McDermott though...can shoot, moves without the ball, and has been surprisingly good on defense. Cant ask for anything more :pimp:

A team with Kyrie and Porzingis and literally nothing else is not winning anything. Didn't we just do this?

You do realize Boston built their team by stockpiling assets and high draft picks, right?

You sound like James Dolan.
That's when the free agency argument comes in.

That's when the free agency argument comes in.

Issue with relying on free agency is when you can't get the guy you want, or the FA class is thin, you have to spend that money and end up spending it in the wrong places. Which is where this team has been so many times before..

Gotta have a base that you can build off of.

Issue with relying on free agency is when you can't get the guy you want, or the FA class is thin, you have to spend that money and end up spending it in the wrong places. Which is where this team has been so many times before..

Oh I know, like you said we were literally just there before :lol:

I just hope we can keep Doug and kanter when they become free agents. But chances are slim we even keep one of them

Hope everyone is doing well.. I've been enjoying this season and watching KP develop and become a leader. I know the importance of winning in building a culture and development, but I'm not going to lie, I still thought we would be competing for a top pick in the draft. It's great to see the team competing and doing well

Hope everyone is doing well.. I've been enjoying this season and watching KP develop and become a leader. I know the importance of winning in building a culture and development, but I'm not going to lie, I still thought we would be competing for a top pick in the draft. It's great to see the team competing and doing well

Agreed, but maybe we’ll lure a decent FA or two. Yes yes I know how y’all feel. I didn’t say Lebron, but maybe another good young piece.

I think we might just save money this time around. Perry doesn’t seem like the type to just blow money. Remember, THJR was dumbass Mills fault, and Ron Burgandy was Phil’s.

i still think we will be in the lottery... i am happy we are having a good season but im still not convinced look at last years team where we had a good start but fizzled out in the end... i love KP but my biggest concern with him is health... he seems to be injury prone werd to gallo... i used to think hes never consistent but hes been really good this year its just his elbow that stopped him from being really good like in the start of the season...either way its a win win situation we either make the playoffs or get the lottery pick

Mans in his third season & most likely still adjusting to the NBA schedule. Got enough to worry about without having to think of KP's durability just yet.

I'll say one thing, if he ends up rewriting this all too soon fragile narrative and continues to improve, we could be looking at the G.O.A.T. Knick (don't come for me old heads in here). He's not the fastest guy so I think he'd do well to improve his overall strength and work on his face up dribble. I've seen too much fumbling and bumbling when he's attempting to put some moves on a face up matchup.

I think we might just save money this time around. Perry doesn’t seem like the type to just blow money. Remember, THJR was dumbass Mills fault, and Ron Burgandy was Phil’s.
Both dumbass Mills' fault actually. And I believe we will end up in the lotto also.

Back
Top Bottom