Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

As someone already said we don't need the cap space.

If anything, Noah's dumb signing just prevents us from offering another dumb contract.

We tend to give out bad contracts so much that a bad contract we've given out is actually good because it's a buffer from giving out a worse contact ? Sad but kinda true. Think of how valuable that cap space will be

I have no doubt in my mind that if Noah retired or we stretched him or something else we'd either trade him for a pretty horrid contract or by the off season sign somebody to a worse contract.

No doubt. Perry really aint prove anything to me.

Dudes been complaining about THJr's contract.

I'm glad we got that 30 point win. Obviously against a bad team but that's not the point. We couldn't beat bad teams before so it's good we taking care of homecourt

Didn't catch the game, but I'm gonna be patient with Frank Kitty's offense; trying not to be part of this microwave generation expecting instant returns on my emotional investments.

F9653E07-67E3-407F-B1C1-1A112A5434F5.jpeg

Someone tell LeBron to S T F U about us and worry about Frank & KP busting his *** out by 20 points

Ol’ bum *** can go kick rocks

Frank > DSJr. x10000000

Its just more shots at Phil. come to NY as a free agent now that Phil is gone and really rub it in!

had courtsides with delta club access for the first time ever today. very lit

Smith most likely will be a better scorer over the span of their careers but who cares? Defense, passing, and rebounding Frank should be the better player. You can find many NBA players who can score and not much else

Exactly LeBron needs to shut up and worry about his own team instead of talking about us. Listen I wanted Dennis instead of Frank but after watching him play I'm glad we drafted Frank though.

They're averaging the same amount of assists and DS Jr is an active defender.

Frank has potential as a facilitator and perimeter defender but he needs a lot of work on his offensive game.

It's too early to call it but the DS Jr is score first, doesn't pass and can't defend rhetoric isn't reality. He's the whole package.

Back
Top Bottom