OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Wow Ennis is in 2nd place with 2 events left and the competitor ahead of her is better in javelin too.

Really can't see dirado retiring.. Would be the best PR in the world if that company she is supposed to work from after Olympics announced they would allow her to either work remotely or create some sort of setup where she could continue swimming if she wanted

Hell, pay her salary.. She just has to mention them in interviews
She's joining McKinsey, probably the best consulting firm in the world.

Our main chick Forrer (MILF jugs) plays in 30 min. Last time you might see her this Olympics. Harambes out.

They're playing well in the 1st set. Sad I didn't get to watch Liliana yesterday. No idea if her match was even on tv.

IOA Athlete just got bronze in skeet shooting wearing an Arsenal shirt 
smokin.gif

So many shaved heads.

Yea that was part of the team thing.. 2 or 3.. sometimes 4 dudes had to grab guys and just had to get a couple gaps

After that youre kinda forced to shave the rest

Argentina / Brazil basketball game in second OT.

crazy game.

Ginobili messing up and barbosa putting work in that second OT.

I know kassidy is fine as hell.. but they focusing alot on a girl that in 15th

Not that im made at em.. but yea.. at least we all know why we here

They don't even show some of the divers in the top 6-7 but show ones who are like in 17th place. Weird.

Maybe Spain wants a medal in basketball after all . . . Came to play against Leituva today

Wow Kirani James just went 44.02 in the semi final of 400m. 3 guys are going to go sub 44 in the final

Back
Top Bottom