OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Really can't see dirado retiring.. Would be the best PR in the world if that company she is supposed to work from after Olympics announced they would allow her to either work remotely or create some sort of setup where she could continue swimming if she wanted

Hell, pay her salary.. She just has to mention them in interviews

Really can't see dirado retiring.. Would be the best PR in the world if that company she is supposed to work from after Olympics announced they would allow her to either work remotely or create some sort of setup where she could continue swimming if she wanted

:lol:

i was hoping she'd stick around in the bay area and work at one of the tech companies here. but sounds like ATL. and she's married, so it's irrelevant anyway :lol:

olympic gold medal swimmer. men's league hockey player. match made in heaven :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
What a save!

This one might go to keepers @rck3sactown   
nevermind man the dream is still dead 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

:lol:

i was hoping she'd stick around in the bay area and work at one of the tech companies here. but sounds like ATL. and she's married, so it's irrelevant anyway :lol:

olympic gold medal swimmer. men's league hockey player. match made in heaven :pimp: :lol:

I got no clue what field she's even going in.. But the PR they are getting ever time she's up as part of her story is huge right now

She already made the company tons of money but just hiring her

She's going to a management consultant firm.. McKinsey & co... Just looked it up
http://www.mckinsey.com/global-locations/north-america/southern/en/atlanta

Last edited:
Kinda embarrassing for Menegatti that they kept replaying her crying last olympics during her match against her hero misty may. Incredible her team finished ninth this time considering it looked like her original partner couldn't play because she testes positive for something, then her next partner didn't play enough qualifying games. The partner she ended up with only played once with her years ago.

Sucks. This dude just pulled his hammy as he finished second in his 100m preliminary heat :smh:

Just saw the two goals that were called offside in the Sweden vs usa game. Such bad calls. Why not have a person upstairs review the replay and see if it was good or not? Get the call right.

solo is such a douche. She needed to change her gloves right before the last Swedish player was going to take her penalty kick.

Last edited:
Wow. Diro running the lasf 3 laps of the steeplechase with one foot barefoot.

Kinda embarrassing for Menegatti that they kept replaying her crying last olympics during her match against her hero misty may. Incredible her team finished ninth this time considering it looked like her original partner couldn't play because she testes positive for something, then her next partner didn't play enough qualifying games. The partner she ended up with only played once with her years ago.

Yo that was foul showing that vid, she was sobbing like crazy :lol:

I really dude from China win the 100M. I know it's a long shot but still. I think it would be cool, to see it happen

Someone posted yesterday how hope solo decided to change her gloves when the Swedish player was going to take her penalty kick. Girl is such a scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom