Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People become prisoners of the moment too often.  The blueprint to beat them was showcased in the 3 wins (2 of them were blow outs) by OKC this series, and the Cavs have the necessary roster to do it.  I honestly don't think they'll pull it off but i wouldn't be surprised if they do.
no they don't. Adams and later were killing them on the boards... TT and love plus Channing ain't going to work Gs on them boards like that.

why do people keep thinking this

lebron took these bums to 6 games by himself.. with love and kyrie he has a good chance to beat them.. the warriors are not unbeatable. Yall need to stop with this

right.

i think the Cavs are better off with GSW than OKC really.

The 6 took two games from the Cavs. Nuff said.
laugh.gif
Lebron single handedly took 2 games from GSW last year, means nothing.

This is why they play the games
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Why do questions keep being raised about Steph Curry's toughness. "Because he looks like he's 12," Steve Kerr said with a smirk.

Feel for Durant and Russ. I wanted to see them get back to the finals but they let it slip.

Kevin Love is really the xfactor in the finals. I have no doubts about Lebron and Kyrie but with Love its like dudes confidence comes and goes. And if he's not hitting shots he doesn't give you much else.

The Conference Finals are over, and after three rounds, @Brandon3000  is in First Place, with @TennHouse2  and @Big J 33  rounding out Second and Third place.

If the Cavs win then @Brandon3000  wins, if the Warriors win, then the winner will likely come down to the amount of games.

http://nbabracketology.com/group/view/4716
Damn @Big J 33  only missed the Clippers series and @Brandon3000  missed the Clippers and SAS/OKC but brandon still leads. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom