Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to afriend. He don't even seem hurt.

If my team blew a 3-1 lead with a trip to the finals on the line I would be in pain right now.

tumblr_moxfswPSyC1r986t6o1_400.gif

You saw what it takes to beat them though and a run like this will take its toll.
Let's win two before we clamor for them doing a 3x

Whats crazy is that unless steph curry or klay and dray get injured next season they're going to 3 peat.

No other team really has a real shot at beating the Warriors and it sucks.
why do people keep thinking this

lebron took these bums to 6 games by himself.. with love and kyrie he has a good chance to beat them.. the warriors are not unbeatable. Yall need to stop with this

Whats crazy is that unless steph curry or klay and dray get injured next season they're going to 3 peat.

No other team really has a real shot at beating the Warriors and it sucks.

Cleveland has a shot tho. That team is DEEP. and now they try to play like the warriors. Who knows what will happen but them getting channing frye is a nice lil boost.kyrie being healthy is also a major factor

why do people keep thinking this

lebron took these bums to 6 games by himself.. with love and kyrie he has a good chance to beat them.. the warriors are not unbeatable. Yall need to stop with this

Stop. Curry didn't show up until 5 minutes left of game 3, and it was over past that point. Klay NEVER showed up. I doubt that happens again

Shout out to afriend. He don't even seem hurt.

If my team blew a 3-1 lead with a trip to the finals on the line I would be in pain right now.

tumblr_moxfswPSyC1r986t6o1_400.gif

I had my 37th Birthday 2 weeks ago man. Life is good. I learned a long time ago to stop worrying about things I can't control and worry about things I can.
I'm hurt no lie, but I'll still get out of bed in the morning with the same plan as today.

Last edited:
Kyrie and Love being BBQ chicken on defense is ultimately going to make this series not at competitive. Draymond should have a monster series.

You saw what it takes to beat them though and a run like this will take its toll.
Let's win two before we clamor for them doing a 3x

In all seriousness I want the cavs to win but they really dont have a shot. I'll be happy if they do though.

Their best lineups in the playoffs have involved channing frye and thats doom for the cavs because there are two sides of the floor.

I suppose fatigue could be a factor in the future with these deep playoff runs they're making.

OKC needs one shooter. It's crazy how Donovan couldn't even get Morrow 5-10 minutes. Roberson was straight shook. Kevin Durant straight *****ed up the first 3 quarters. Westbrook played outta control majority of the game except in the 4th. I just don't get how KD and Russell still playing playing like it's 2011 or 2012 it just doesn't make sense.

Cleveland has a shot tho. That team is DEEP. and now they try to play like the warriors. Who knows what will happen but them getting channing frye is a nice lil boost.kyrie being healthy is also a major factor

They cant stop the Warriors though. Their defense just isnt good enough.

To beat them you need guys that can both shoot and defend. The cavs do not have this.

I just dont see how their defense can hold up to win a series against gsw without homecourt

In all seriousness I want the cavs to win but they really dont have a shot. I'll be happy if they do though.

Their best lineups in the playoffs have involved channing frye and thats doom for the cavs because there are two sides of the floor.

I suppose fatigue could be a factor in the future with these deep playoff runs they're making.

I hear you but at the end of the day a lot of folks thought the dubs would runway with this series against Okc and it took everything and then some.

Infesting - I hadn't realized Okc's FG% dropped each game after game 3

Been saying the entire series there's an inverse correlation between the magnitude of the situation and their ability to play composed basketball and ultimately make shots.

Can't say Russ don't want it. But that's not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom