Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

He does everything elite offensively. He compromises defenses in a way that jordan didn't.

You didnt have to defend jordan a step into half
let's not get carried away, Steph doesnt do everything elite offensively, he can be a turnover problem occasionally.  Sure Jordan didn't pull up from 30 and beyond, but he never had to.  In the same respect Jordan compromised defenses in a way Curry can't.  And the last statement you made is not true, you had to try to stay on top of him when he was in the post in his latter years, and it was impossible to stay in front of him in his earlier years

as a 2 guard, steph may have a better shot and handle but ill take Jordans unreal athleticism, size, versatility, tenacity, intelligence, heart, leadership, intimidation, speed, physicality, power,  etc, etc, etc...

any day of the week

None of that **** matters most people understand that Jordan was God. Not for a series, not in prime years, but spanning across multiple decades.

Real fans of the sport not worried about piting Jordan against Steph.

Steph been the best player on the planet for the last two years, I'm glad he's on my team. If we're lucky maybe can revisit this conversation in 10 years.

Last edited:
Russ is certified *****, "I wasn't talking to him, I was talking to the ref" quit lying ***

Last edited:
Really man, first it's Barnes, then Ezeli, 30MM Steph, then Klay up next. They can't pay all these people.

Talk to **** reggie. They got the same trophy as us this year

Can anyone give me thoughts on Harrison Barnes?

Good 1st quarter scorer, big momentum bucket maker & can be kinda clutch too. Useless if hes not doing any of these 3 things tho. He'll be an overpaid starter on some fringe playoff team next year

I'll offer my thoughts from back in December - should have taken the money before he played himself out of millions of dollars.

His agent the real loser involved.
Yup, played himself big time. Gambled and lost, unless he has a monstrous finals.... congratulations, u just player yaself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom