Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great series to a-friend a-friend and any other legitimate Thunder fans on here. **** the slander for one min, squad talented as hell. Respect.

All the trolls and all the ho's can go beat they meat in the hater thread though. :pimp:

Amazing series, one of the best I've seen as a hoop fan and easily the greatest I've seen involving my team.

Yes.

He does everything elite offensively. He compromises defenses in a way that jordan didn't.

You didnt have to defend jordan a step into half
let's not get carried away, Steph doesnt do everything elite offensively, he can be a turnover problem occasionally.  Sure Jordan didn't pull up from 30 and beyond, but he never had to.  In the same respect Jordan compromised defenses in a way Curry can't.  And the last statement you made is not true, you had to try to stay on top of him when he was in the post in his latter years, and it was impossible to stay in front of him in his earlier years

as a 2 guard, steph may have a better shot and handle but ill take Jordans unreal athleticism, size, versatility, tenacity, intelligence, heart, leadership, intimidation, speed, physicality, power,  etc, etc, etc...

any day of the week

man the worst thing about it is when those curry 3's aint falling this team looks dumb as hell like in those 3 games okc won

What makes it worse is that history wont even remember or refer to those moments. Them dudes were looking so trash & idiotic when them things were bricking. Had ppl making Pacquiao excuses for Stephanie. **** basketball

:lol:

Damn steph got these dudes reconsidering if ball is really life

Great series to @a-friend and any other legitimate Thunder fans on here. **** the slander for one min, squad talented as hell. Respect.

All the trolls and all the ho's can go beat they meat in the hater thread though.
pimp.gif

Amazing series, one of the best I've seen as a hoop fan and easily the greatest I've seen involving my team.
Good luck man.

Anyone saying Curry is better than Jordan at this point is smoking CRACK!

I have said multiple time that Curry is following Jordan path and with time he can get there, but if you look at everything and know BB - At this point Jordan was already a god! Steph is the second coming, but needs more time.

One thing is for sure - he has a mean stroke! 

c it?

"Can't leave anything in the clip. It's the last game I had to let it all fly " Ok kd I can see that, but did you have to let it all fly from more than 25 feet over and over?

Much respeck to A-Fiend for his belief, the man never quit believing, it just sucks the two main guys took their foot off of the pedal

man the worst thing about it is when those curry 3's aint falling this team looks dumb as hell like in those 3 games okc won

What makes it worse is that history wont even remember or refer to those moments. Them dudes were looking so trash & idiotic when them things were bricking. Had ppl making Pacquiao excuses for Stephanie. **** basketball

who won tho? just wondering...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom