Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden state better pray that this run continues cause once they lose everyone will hate Draymond green and people will turn on steph curry calling him a one dimensional, one trick pony....... Can't wait :smokin

If they lose, can't wait to ship out HB and get someone finally good in his position. Can't believe dude turned down that $$ and had one of the worst seasons ever after :smh: . He had some clutch shots though. A little respect.

Last edited:

[thread="647451"]Damn I wouldnt of even done it if I knew yall was gonna act like this :smh:  [/thread]
Bruh, you can't be coming out joking about stuff like this.

If you wanna say Jonas to play tonight, and two posts later say Just Kidding ahahahaha, that's one thing.

This is a real series with real consequences over here man

:lol:

reported for personal attacks on eastern conference.

j/k

If they lose, can't wait to ship out HB and get someone finally good in his position. Can't believe dude turned down that $$ and had one of the worst seasons ever after
mean.gif
. He had some clutch shots though. A little respect.
someone is gonna give him the max or close to it . its just up to him to go from a winning organization to mediocre or lottery bound . probably be the hornets too that give

him that deal

If they lose, can't wait to ship out HB and get someone finally good in his position. Can't believe dude turned down that $$ and had one of the worst seasons ever after :smh: . He had some clutch shots though. A little respect.

someone is gonna give him the max or close to it . its just up to him to go from a winning organization to mediocre or lottery bound . probably be the hornets too that give
him that deal

nahh, doubt it. with his impending free agency, i'm sure a lot of GMs of lottery teams have been watching HB closely this playoffs and he's gone ghost (with the exception of one big 3). i'm paypal ready to make a bet HB doesn't get close to "max"

if you define the parameters of what "max" i bet he's not coming within $3 million of that max. again, paypal ready

Last edited:
If they ruin this series because a dude took a kick to the balls that might not have even been on purpose I will be heated.

nahh, doubt it. with his impending free agency, i'm sure a lot of GMs of lottery teams have been watching HB closely this playoffs and he's gone ghost (with the exception of one big 3). i'm paypal ready to make a bet HB doesn't get close to "max"

if you define the parameters of what "max" i bet he's not coming within $3 million of that max. again, paypal ready
hmm, i might have to take that bet . ill let you know in a few days if thats cool gotta do some research 

If they ruin this series because a dude took a kick to the balls that might not have even been on purpose I will be heated.

They thinking that too.

And truth be told, I'm thinking that this whole thing makes OKC play even better next game. Draymond or not. Or, maybe not. Maybe it's just us making a big deal out of it :lol:

Last edited:
Look at the league, trying to distract us with the Cavs game so when Draymond doesn't get suspended our attention is elsewhere.

1 win ain't going get me to watch

Unless raptors are up a least 10 going into the 4h, I ain't watching

Or they up like 5 with 2 mins left, then I watch the ending

I'm undefeated when I say the Raptors are winning

so with that news
CAVS WIN BY 7 TONIGHT, JR DRAINS 24

Wow no way

Welp, good for the thunder. If KD gets sonned again by lebron in the finals imma be heated AF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom