Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually have 140 clips of him doing this..sometimes he kicks when no one is there..random forward..backward kicks pic.twitter.com/gNRuQQWaXS
— InTheLab (@TEN000HOURS) May 23, 2016
Damn. No way they can suspend him now 
If you think that having a history of doing something makes it LESS likely that you will be suspended, Dennis Rodman, Ron Artest, and Sheeeeeeed would like to have a word with you.

Last edited:

If you think that having a history of doing something makes it LESS likely that you will be suspended, Dennis Rodman, Ron Artest, and Sheeeeeeed would like to have a word with you.
I understand your point, but in this particular circumstance I do think his history of those kicks can influence the decision 

the dubs could be down 15 pts with 3 mins left in an elimination game and i would still look at you like everything's gravy b

mark my words, the warriors will win this series.

Last edited:

Stu Jackson [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@StuJackson32

The @Money23Green kick is not about judging intent. Kicking is more about whether the act was reckless and endangered a player #safetyfirst
8:36 AM - 23 May 2016
Ive been looking to refer to this tweet all day. You can never judge intent, but you can judge reckless behavior.

they judge intent in court all of the time. It is how they determine murder vs manslaughter.

You can absolutely judge intent. Looks at the Dahntay play.

the dubs could be down 15 pts with 3 mins left in an elimination game and i would still look at you like everything's gravy b

I mean we had dudes in here saying the dubs could come back last night in the beginning of the fourth

Either way, there are going to be so many feels.

suspended: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! Jumpman on suicide watch!" and "WELP!!! Good job, good effort, Stephanie Curry!" and "DAMN, teams just be falling right into place for Lebby."

And of course the prediction that Jumpman will hide... which will be inaccurate, so that will be fun.

not suspended: "RIGGED!" and "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Suck it, fools! When is Game 1 of the Finals scheduled? Good job, good effort, OKC."

laugh.gif

Last edited:

I mean we had dudes in here saying the dubs could come back last night in the beginning of the fourth
Not... ALLLL of them... were being genuine in their prediction. 
nerd.gif

they judge intent in court all of the time. It is how they determine murder vs manslaughter.

This isnt court, but Draymond has a history of reckless behavior which i think he should stop being a baby about every single call and try to sell it all the time, and every super star sells calls, but theres a certain way you do it, its called BODY CONTROL. If you dont have that in this league you wont last long in the starting line up buddy. 

Last edited:
dubs been in this position before last yr.
got faith that they will string together solid perfomrances
w's in 4, 5, 6

Last edited:

This isnt court, but Draymond has a history of reckless behavior which i think he should stop being a baby about every single call and try to sell it all the time, and every super star sells calls, but theres a certain way you do it, its called BODY CONTROL. If you dont have that in this league you wont last long in the starting line up buddy. 

agree.

how do you feel about lebron's behavior?

agree.

how do you feel about lebron's behavior?
Im going to be honest, the flop in game 3 was excessive. Because of that play, raptors had a fire in their bellies and didnt want to lose. Shouldve been a fine and reviewed by the league. I hate when he does that because its not worth it. Yes we can criticize him of his questionable behavior bc we put him under a microscope, but i dont think he cares. Hes my childhood idol (after kobe) and hes in my top 5, but technically that Dahntay Jones play got him suspended for one game, also he got fined by the league but lebron paid for it. So technically lebron paid for a hitman. Just being a devils advocate lol

Last edited:
Stu has a point...

Maybe Dray didn't mean to kick anybody but if there are so many clips of him being reckless with it than maybe they should suspend him to teach him a lesson

That'll end the nonstop lower body flailing for good

i don't think a suspension would change anything pertaining to draymond. It was change the series but that's about it.

Golden state better pray that this run continues cause once they lose everyone will hate Draymond green and people will turn on steph curry calling him a one dimensional, one trick pony....... Can't wait :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom