Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're always talking about the Warriors and newfound fans but the Thunder are worse. How have you been watching basketball for years, you weren't a Seattle fan, and now all of a sudden you're a fan of the Thunder. It's the epitome of bandwagoning. I know so many 20+ year old dudes who have no Seattle fan history or association with OKC who are Thunder fans it is pathetic. 

Dudes created fandom out of thin air.

Dudes like A-Friend, Datznasty, itsaboutthattime, and Artransa are cool though, you can tell they have reason to be fans of this team.

Last edited:

eggzactly, all ex lakers fans that jumped ship 

got cats out here rocking warriors gear talking bout "yea I've been a fan forever" 

warriors NEVER had fans outside of the bay area b. 
mean.gif
straight **** boys

We're always talking about the Warriors and newfound fans but the Thunder are worse. How have you been watching basketball for years, you weren't a Seattle fan, and now all of a sudden you're a fan of the Thunder. It's the epitome of bandwagoning. I know so many 20+ year old dudes who have no Seattle fan history or association with OKC who are Thunder fans it is pathetic. 

Its not the same at all bruh. GSW fan base is mostly half real fan and fake other fans. OKC fans are LEGIT fans.

I think you mix up the idea of people being KD fans and OKC fans.

Its not the same at all bruh. GSW fan base is mostly half real fan and fake other fans. OKC fans are LEGIT fans.

I think you mix up the idea of people being KD fans and OKC fans.
Legit fans? Of an 8 year old franchise when you've been watching basketball for 20+ years? I dont think so.

Dudes like A-Friend, Datznasty, itsaboutthattime, and Artransa are cool though, you can tell they have reason to be fans of this team.
7VN5Ep5.gif

got cats out here rocking warriors gear talking bout "yea I've been a fan forever" 

only REAL fan is @Chester McFloppy
  :pimp:

literally walked into D I C K S today and the front of the store was UA Curry's in a case with a bunch of GSW gear :x

made me wanna cop a pair of Lebrons for like 85% off :lol:

then again i like the wolves , pistons , heat and magic.......im just an NBA fan i know , either way the term bandwagon is old already....people going to like the best players , simple as that . i think durant is the best offensive player and russ is the best all around player , sue me 

then again i like the wolves , pistons , heat and magic.......im just an NBA fan i know , either way the term bandwagon is old already....people going to like the best players , simple as that . i think durant is the best offensive player and russ is the best all around player , sue me 
laugh.gif
 yet you say you a legit fan but have 10 favorite teams. 

Last edited:
Warriors aren't even cocky but all the newfound fans kill me

dudes out on Philly rocking GSW gear head to toe with the UA Curry's :smh:

only REAL fan is @Chester McFloppy
  :pimp:

:pimp: Take this rep bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom