Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green is gonna get suspended for game 4 Warriors are gonna be down 3-1 going to GS. This is really the Thunders year, and its going to be one of the saddest sports stories ever that the 73-9 team didn't win the chip.

Please stop. It's sounds so plausible

Green is gonna get suspended for game 4 Warriors are gonna be down 3-1 going to GS. This is really the Thunders year, and its going to be one of the saddest sports stories ever that the 73-9 team didn't win the chip.
sad? the cockiest nba team ever is gonna lose in the WCF? I love it. I hope they fade into mediocrity next year too.
29-Camron-NP.gif

laugh.gif
@ GSW being the cockiest team ever.

Klay Thompson is humble AF.

Curry is pretty damn reserved given his talent and achievements too.

The only one I really view as super cocky is Draymond.
Klay I can sorta buy..thats what being third option does to you..but Curry and Dray think they are God's great gift to basketball miss me with that humble bs

That heat thing was just a pep rally nothing cocky about it IMO.

Last edited:
Warriors aren't even cocky but all the newfound fans kill me

dudes out on Philly rocking GSW gear head to toe with the UA Curry's :smh:

sad? the cockiest nba team ever is gonna lose in the WCF? I love it. I hope they fade into mediocrity next year too.

29-Camron-NP.gif

cats gonna make up any material to find reasons to dislike the warriors :lol:

Not gonna get suspended when they can prove intent

I cant imagine Dray gets suspended but it would be kind of funny if in they lose and in the grand scheme of things costs his team the season because he wont just act normal.

Warriors aren't even cocky but all the newfound fans kill me

dudes out on Philly rocking GSW gear head to toe with the UA Curry's
mean.gif
eggzactly, all ex lakers fans that jumped ship 

got cats out here rocking warriors gear talking bout "yea I've been a fan forever" 

warriors NEVER had fans outside of the bay area b. 

only REAL fan is @Chester McFloppy   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom