Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I late on this?

“He makes bad shots,” Durant told reporters after the game, later adding that his own game could have benefited from a similar decision-making process: “I was trying to make the right pass, [m]aybe I’ve just got to shoot over three people.”

The salt man. The salt :lol:

Even MJ was a fan of Hakeem
Am I late on this?
The salt man. The salt
laugh.gif
Curry does make bad shots tho

Am I late on this?
“He makes bad shots,” Durant told reporters after the game, later adding that his own game could have benefited from a similar decision-making process: “I was trying to make the right pass, [m]aybe I’ve just got to shoot over three people.”
The salt man. The salt
laugh.gif
they are bad shots.... stop it.. when those bad shots are not falling like in game 1, he looks stupid

Am I late on this?

The salt man. The salt :lol:

they are bad shots.... stop it.. when those bad shots are not falling like in game 1, he looks stupid

Look at KD taking shots at a player who plays for the team he's trying out for

When a dude is the scoring champ and still manages to shoot 50/40/90, how we characterize his shot selection needs to be tweaked and looked at differently. KD ain't shooting over three people from 25' because, well, he ain't hittin from that deep consistently or at the rate steph is. It's true, steph's shot selection would be terrible if it were anyone not named steph throwing them up. Hell, I don't want klay shooting from that distance

Bron avg fg length is 18 inches this series
He getting to the goal at will
***** ain't played nobody [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Let's draw up a defense that can stop reggie Jackson and paul Millsap...

Look at KD taking shots at a player who plays for the team he's trying out for

When a dude is the scoring champ and still manages to shoot 50/40/90, how we characterize his shot selection needs to be tweaked and looked at differently. KD ain't shooting over three people from 25' because, well, he ain't hittin from that deep consistently or at the rate steph is. It's true, steph's shot selection would be terrible if it were anyone not named steph throwing them up. Hell, I don't want klay shooting from that distance

Yup. KD just salty that if he were to have the same shot slection his fg percentage would be in the 20's

When you're making them at the rate that he does, they stop becoming bad shots after a while. Taking threes period were once regarded as ill advised.

KD has no desire to go to GSW

I can dream can't I? If he ain't with the warriors next season, then I hope he doesn't join SAS/Cavs. I'd rather see him stick with OKC and see that team build around him. Trade ibaka and procure a better bench.

I sort of wanna see KD in a wolves uniform. Thibs gonna **** around and have that team playing solid defense

Last edited:
I can dream can't I? If he ain't with the warriors next season, then I hope he doesn't join SAS/Cavs. I'd rather see him stick with OKC and see that team build around him. Trade ibaka and procure a better bench.

I sort of wanna see KD in a wolves uniform. Thibs gonna **** around and have that team playing solid defense
GSW needs to watch out. There biggest weakness is stopping big men who are actually skilled. With Thibs, a new PG and DEFENSE, GSW might lose the crown.

Remember, for many, 'Thread is in shambles' simply means 'So many people are allowed to say things I just really don't like, with no consequence.'

Fax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom