Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea when the cavs win.

the same dude that calls another man "mamba"
roll.gif
I mean Kobe is a snake.

i just dont see why people hate curry so much. im a heat fan through and through. but clearly we're witnessing something incredible in the bay area. and its not like dude was born with this talent. he just worked at it. he was literally getting his ankles broken in the league. lightweight, 6'2...too small for LA fitness basketball type dude. and he worked on his shot until it was legendary. he had to grind to become who he is today, it wasn't just given to him because he was bigger, or more athletic, or faster. he worked on his handles. made his teammates better. hes humble (competitive, but humble), gives glory to God on every bucket he scores (if you're into that sort of thing) and is a role model off the court. all dude cares about is his family and basketball.

HOW DO YOU HATE THAT? this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication....and dudes literally hate it.
he's an arrogant and cocky bastard.. give me a god damn break with this sob story ****

God please let the thunder take this team out so the curry slurping can seize until next season

he's an arrogant and cocky bastard.. give me a god damn break with this sob story ****

God please let the thunder take this team out so the curry slurping can seize until next season

to be honest I actually hate Green more than i dislike Curry. Green is just pure scum.

I hope you stick around this time unlike last season. Your insight is priceless.

yea totally wasn't around nike talk during that time, nor during that season. Im sure you'll be here in tears as you watch the cavs win.

your team couldn't even enter the playoffs nor get number 1 draft pick, yet you are in here talking about the playoffs.

:rofl:

Yea you are blocked as well

Last edited:
I have no problem with Curry, he's the best watch in sports rn, he's far from humble, he dances, stares down, etc... all over the court, and there's nothing wrong with it because he's that damn good.

Miss me with all that choir boy stuff though.

i just dont see why people hate curry so much. im a heat fan through and through. but clearly we're witnessing something incredible in the bay area. and its not like dude was born with this talent. he just worked at it. he was literally getting his ankles broken in the league. lightweight, 6'2...too small for LA fitness basketball type dude. and he worked on his shot until it was legendary. he had to grind to become who he is today, it wasn't just given to him because he was bigger, or more athletic, or faster. he worked on his handles. made his teammates better. hes humble (competitive, but humble), gives glory to God on every bucket he scores (if you're into that sort of thing) and is a role model off the court. all dude cares about is his family and basketball.

HOW DO YOU HATE THAT? this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication....and dudes literally hate it.

mjlol.png
mjlol.png

They hate us because they anus

But seriously, i feel like it's rare to find fans who watch other players objectively. Perfect example, Draymond. Non warriors' fans hate him but would love to have him on their team
People who hate him but would love to have him on the team are being pretty objective.

I used to hate Draymond on court and off.

Then I just hated him off.

Now I love him on and off the court.

Dude won me over.

People have their reasons for "hating" and sometimes it boils down to the team that Player represents and sometimes it's simply the fact that you can't stand the Players personality.

Steph could play for OKC and I'd still think dude is REPULSIVE

yea totally wasn't around nike talk during that time, nor during that season. Im sure you'll be here in tears as you watch the cavs win.

your team couldn't even enter the playoffs nor get number 1 draft pick, yet you are in here talking about the playoffs.

roll.gif

Yea you are blocked as well
The feels in here are on FIRE!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom