OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I will keep my biased opinion out of this.

Short week Dalton in Primetime?
grin.gif

Is the game at Gillette?

I just dropped Forsett as well.

Allen Hurns IMO
Yeah game is at Gillette.

Im torn between the 2

Need A.J. to show out tonight. Have a feeling it might be the Jeremy Hill show tho.

Kid in my league is harping on getting Dez still from me. Saying how because I have Decker also, he's "risking trading me Enunwa who could be the Jets top-target going forward and Cruz or Sanu". Think I should part ways with Dez or stick it out and hope for the best?

Need A.J. to show out tonight. Have a feeling it might be the Jeremy Hill show tho.

Kid in my league is harping on getting Dez still from me. Saying how because I have Decker also, he's "risking trading me Enunwa who could be the Jets top-target going forward and Cruz or Sanu". Think I should part ways with Dez or stick it out and hope for the best?

I don't see Enunwa, Cruz or Sanu doing anything significant so I'd either find a better trade or just wait it out

What do you guys think about this trade?

I was just offered:

Latavious Murray for my Rashad Jennings

or

Latavious Murray & Odell for my Rashad Jennings & Julio

Leaning towards rejecting both, but just wanted to hear some opinions.

I'm also thinking about countering with:

Rashad Jennings & Mike Evans for his Murray & Odell

Last edited:
Never thought I would see the day Dez Bryant is traded for Michael Floyd in my league.

The same dude dropping bench players and adding players who are out for extended weeks or players out for the season. It's not my team but I hate seeing **** like that.

What do you guys think about this trade?

I was just offered:

Latavious Murray for my Rashad Jennings

or

Latavious Murray & Odell for my Rashad Jennings & Julio

Leaning towards rejecting both, but just wanted to hear some opinions.

I'm also thinking about countering with:

Rashad Jennings & Mike Evans for his Murray & Odell
I would take Laxatives Murray for my Rashad Jennings in a heart beat. (jennings is hurt and shares time with as many dudes as Murray but produces way less.)

Jets coach Todd Bowles said the team will "make sure" Brandon Marshall gets the ball.
"I’m sure (defenses are) paying attention to him; they were paying attention to him last year," Bowles said. "We just have to find better ways to get him the ball."

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport says it is a "long-shot" Dez Bryant (knee) plays this week.
Rapoport reports the Cowboys hope Bryant can play this week, but they are "aware" he could be looking at a "three-week injury."

Cam Newton said Kelvin Benjamin will not be held catch-less again after seeing just one fruitless target Week 3.
"That can’t happen. That can’t happen," Newton said. "And if I’m speaking for it, that won’t happen again. He’s too good of a player."

DetroitLions.com's Tim Twentyman expects Dwayne Washington to see "an uptick in carries" against the Bears. He was much more effective on the same number of carries last week and is a better fit for Ameer Abdullah's old role. Against a Bears front which has been decimated by injuries, Washington is a FLEX play with the upside for a lot more.

Last edited:
My Julio for his Marvin Jones and Cooks (or Jordan Matthews)? 0.5 PPR...I might also be able to get Christine Michael thrown in as well.

Some of my friends are annoying as hell :smh:.

I've been running our league for years now and it's always the same 3-4 of us making trades while the rest of the league doesn't wanna make trades because they're "not getting a good deal", or are quick to veto two other teams' trade because it's "unfair".

It's supremely annoying :lol:. I'm seeing some great trade proposals getting shot down in our group text and can't help but shake my head.

Last edited:
I feel you. My main league been together for almost a decade now, probably 4 trades total 
mean.gif

Even if the trade is fair for both teams, half the league hit the veto to "keep teams from getting better" 
mean.gif
mean.gif

In desperate need of a rb. I have Jamaal, Langford, Dion, Rashad Jennings, and Sims. Everyone is hurt except Sims. Need to pick up someone just to play this week and hope they get a TD. Standard league.

Asiata is the too guy out there w joique bell, draughn, Powell.

I could probably get a trade done but these guys being uptight on trades.

What type of value should I expect to get in me offering up my Diggs in a trade

I feel you. My main league been together for almost a decade now, probably 4 trades total :smh:

Even if the trade is fair for both teams, half the league hit the veto to "keep teams from getting better" :smh: :smh:  
The worst :smh:.

This dude's only RBs are DeAngelo Williams and Isaiah Crowell. He literally doesn't have any other RBs on his roster. So he has one startable RB.

He has Gronk and AJ Green but little else. People have been throwing trades at him all week but he hasn't made a move because "they're his best players". He's 1-2 with the 3rd lowest points for and is playing the 2nd place team this week. We keep telling him something's gotta give but he just won't budge. I hope he doesn't win another game all season (and he probably won't) :lol:.

Last edited:

I don't see Enunwa, Cruz or Sanu doing anything significant so I'd either find a better trade or just wait it out

Now he tells me "Enunwa and Cruz and a tip you can act on for Dez" so I say let's hear this tip and he goes "Trade first" :rofl:

gio or forsett? already got jordan howard in the other RB spot. my rb's are weak, i know.

hoping that howard shows out, and also have dixon on my bench.

The worst :smh:.

This dude's only RBs are DeAngelo Williams and Isaiah Crowell. He literally doesn't have any other RBs on his roster. So he has one startable RB.

He has Gronk and AJ Green but little else. People have been throwing trades at him all week but he hasn't made a move because "they're his best players". He's 1-2 with the 3rd lowest points for and is playing the 2nd place team this week. We keep telling him something's gotta give but he just won't budge. I hope he doesn't win another game all season (and he probably won't) :lol:.

Man i hate that mentality. Like you cant win with having a balanced roster.

Sure having 1 or 2 guys putting up 20 pts is nice but doesnt do you much if the rest of your squad averages 5 while your opponents avg 10

In desperate need of a rb. I have Jamaal, Langford, Dion, Rashad Jennings, and Sims. Everyone is hurt except Sims. Need to pick up someone just to play this week and hope they get a TD. Standard league.

Asiata is the too guy out there w joique bell, draughn, Powell.

I could probably get a trade done but these guys being uptight on trades.

What type of value should I expect to get in me offering up my Diggs in a trade

i would think someone like michael caliber for diggs would be fair

Now he tells me "Enunwa and Cruz and a tip you can act on for Dez" so I say let's hear this tip and he goes "Trade first" :rofl:
Wth? He know someone on the Cowboys medical staff :lol:?

With this new Dez injury possibly sidelining him for a few weeks and Enunwa's role possibly expanding due to Decker's injury, I wouldn't be totally against trading. You'd definitely need to do better than Sanu or Cruz as a throw in though. I like Enunwa alot. If Decker's injury is as serious as they're thinking, Enunwa essentially becomes Decker. He already leads him in targets by 4 and is less than 10 yards behind him.

i would think someone like michael caliber for diggs would be fair

I offered that the other day but the guy hasn't checked his roster.

I can land Eifert for Diggs but RB is more of a need right now.

I shouldn't settle for Riddick should I?

I offered that the other day but the guy hasn't checked his roster.

I can land Eifert for Diggs but RB is more of a need right now.

I shouldn't settle for Riddick should I?

nah riddick is only good in ppr and they want to use that washington kid more supposedly....id try may be jeremy hill too...

Decker didn't practice today but Marshall got in a full session today. Locking in Marshall this week and if you have him too, I'd consider starting him. Matchup isn't great but the volume will be there.

Is Charles playing this week?

No and sound like Charcandrick will be sidlined too.

Another good week of work for Ware :smokin

Crazy how Charcandrick was that dude last year when Charles went down and Ware was the afterthought .. now this year its flipped

Back
Top Bottom