OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Decker didn't practice today but Marshall got in a full session today. Locking in Marshall this week and if you have him too, I'd consider starting him. Matchup isn't great but the volume will be there.

I honestly dont mind Marshall matching up against anyone, its the QB play so far :smh:

I don't know if I have buyers remorse or not. I lost some depth and my team is 3-0 and I'm the highest scorer in the league.

Traded away Landry, and Sims for Big Ben

Traded away Brady and D. Henry (lost my demarco handcuff) for Hopkins

Team now looks like

Big Ben

Ingram

Murray 

Julio

Hopkins

Evans

Ebron

Eagles D/ST

Boswell ( I don't know what kicker I should get or pick up)

Bench

Dixon

Ware

Duke Johnson

Enuwa

Cruz

(maybe Artist-Payne if he clears waviers)

Now he tells me "Enunwa and Cruz and a tip you can act on for Dez" so I say let's hear this tip and he goes "Trade first" :rofl:

MUERTO :lol:

My Lamar Miller and Sims for his David Johnson? 0.5 PPR

I like Lamar a lot. The TDs have to start rolling in cause the volume is there, the line will get a boost with OT Duane brown back.

buc em buc em where are you on sims this week? I read he was just alright running last week, solid in the pass game. Researching his matchup, I think he can have a sneaky good game against the DEN defense.

I'd have to think hard on that one. There's a great chance David Johnson finishes as the overall RB1, but I still like Lamar Miller alot. And Sims will have borderline RB1 value for as long as Doug Martin is out, as well as standalone FLEX value when he returns.

Tough decision.

I like Lamar a lot. The TDs have to start rolling in cause the volume is there, the line will get a boost with OT Duane brown back.

buc em buc em where are you on sims this week? I read he was just alright running last week, solid in the pass game. Researching his matchup, I think he can have a sneaky good game against the DEN defense.
Jeremy Hill just gashed them last week and he doesn't catch passes. Not saying that Sims has the same rushing prowess as Hill, but he can definitely put up some fantasy points this week.

Last edited:
Wth? He know someone on the Cowboys medical staff :lol:?

With this new Dez injury possibly sidelining him for a few weeks and Enunwa's role possibly expanding due to Decker's injury, I wouldn't be totally against trading. You'd definitely need to do better than Sanu or Cruz as a throw in though. I like Enunwa alot. If Decker's injury is as serious as they're thinking, Enunwa essentially becomes Decker. He already leads him in targets by 4 and is less than 10 yards behind him.

Apparently the tip was generally speaking, not involving Dez. But either way, he really thought I would agree to that :lol:

He also has Beckham, DJax, Kelvin Benj and Tyrell Williams. What do you think if I make a counter of Enunwa and DJax or Williams? I don't think he's budging with Kelvin.

Last edited:
Damn i hella wanna play Washington this week but I have Sims and Michaels as my RBs. A Rob and Landry as my two WR and then my flex is B Marshall.

Wth? He know someone on the Cowboys medical staff :lol:?

With this new Dez injury possibly sidelining him for a few weeks and Enunwa's role possibly expanding due to Decker's injury, I wouldn't be totally against trading. You'd definitely need to do better than Sanu or Cruz as a throw in though. I like Enunwa alot. If Decker's injury is as serious as they're thinking, Enunwa essentially becomes Decker. He already leads him in targets by 4 and is less than 10 yards behind him.

Apparently the tip was generally speaking, not involving Dez. But either way, he really thought I would agree to that :lol:

He has Beckham, DJax, Kelvin Benj and Tyrell Williams. What do you think if I make a counter of Enunwa and DJax or Williams? I don't think he's budging with Kelvin.
I'd probably go for it if either DJax or Williams were included with Enunwa.

This is all predicated on Decker's injury being a serious one though, so dude might rescind the offer if that news comes out before you guys make the trade :\.

Last edited:
I'd probably go for it if either DJax or Williams were included with Enunwa. DJax should be a solid WR2 with some WR1 week winners mixed in. I have high hopes for Williams too.

This is all predicated on Decker's injury being a serious one though, so dude might rescind the offer if that news comes out before you guys make the trade :\.

He's telling me he wants Dez to "stash in depth" for when he's at full-health, which is why I think he's trying to low-ball me with Enunwa and Cruz. And he also knows I have Decker.

I'd be more at ease with Enunwa and Williams, but a part of me wants to ride it out with Dez.

Last edited:
I'd probably go for it if either DJax or Williams were included with Enunwa. DJax should be a solid WR2 with some WR1 week winners mixed in. I have high hopes for Williams too.

He's telling me he wants Dez to "stash in depth" for when he's at full-health, which is why I think he's trying to low-ball me with Enunwa and Cruz. And he also knows I have Decker.

I'd be more at ease with Enunwa and Williams, but a part of me wants to ride it out with Dez.
Yeah I don't blame you at all for wanting to ride with Dez. I have him in one league and I'm probably not gonna move him.

But Enunwa and DJax/Williams could all possibly return rest-of-season WR1 value. DJax is always a big play and week winning threat, and Tyrell Williams could start feasting. He leads the team in targets since Allen's injury, is big, fast, and a red zone threat.

MUERTO :lol:

He honestly just isn't a great between the tackles runner and he probably never will be cause of his running style. He's still gonna get all the work though and he's one of the best pass catching RB's in the whole league. I'm starting him at my flex this week.

Love Dwayne Washington this week too, especially if the carries rise to 15 or more...im just having a hard time finding a spot for him in my lineup with workload remaining a mystery.

I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

I send Brandin Cooks/Jordan Howard and get Mike Evans.

Yay or nay?

My WR's would become: Evans, Landry, Hilton, Watkins, John Brown, Lockett

RB's would be: Lamar, Gio, Ivory, Dwayne Washington, Ware, Christine, Tevin

I send Brandin Cooks/Jordan Howard and get Mike Evans.

Yay or nay?

My WR's would become: Evans, Landry, Hilton, Watkins, John Brown, Lockett

RB's would be: Lamar, Gio, Ivory, Dwayne Washington, Ware, Christine, Tevin

Do that

I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

Giving up a little too much imo

Tajae Sharpe, Michael Thomas, Chris Hogan, Golden Tate, and Quincy Enunwa

Whos got better upside in the coming weeks? Looking for someone to plug in as my WR3. Any input will be appreciated.

tell me why i google eric decker to read into his shoulder injury.. and the top story is how him and his wife schedule sex.. smh 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom