OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I have one more move available this week:
Drop Sanu for Corey Coleman or
Drop Jets D for Bills or Chargers D?

Last edited:
Pick up Starks or McKinnon?

Flex Corey Coleman or Montgomery?

Funny, I used my third move to pickup Starks. He probably won't suit up this week but he should have a nice workload since GB wants to re-establish their run game. If you have the space, I say go for it.

And, if I end up picking up Coleman, I'll end up playing both Coleman and Montgomery.

Last edited:
Flex Rashad Jennings or Jordan Matthews??

Its a 14 team league, those are the best options I got 
tired.gif

Prediction - Zach Ertz breakout game this week

He had 9 catches for 152 yards the last game of the season last year when he played at the Giants and the OC and all the Eagles beat writers are talking about how they need to get him more involved.

Last edited:
@Buc Em
 pls tell me I'm making the right move playing Antone Smith this week

I don't even know man...only our coaching staff might know the answer to that one. But Antone Smith might be the safest bet out of the three RB's for us tonight just cause he'll for sure be out there catching a good amount of balls

In my 2nd league at RB I have: Cmike, Ware/West, Gore, Booker, and Howard

Not necessary to stash Henry or Starks right? If so and they make it through the week then I can add once Ware is back.

In my 2nd league at RB I have: Cmike, Ware/West, Gore, Booker, and Howard

Not necessary to stash Henry or Starks right? If so and they make it through the week then I can add once Ware is back.
yeah, you're all set at RB... unless you got some other players to drop you're probably best sitting it out

Should I leave Jameis in as my QB tonight? Ben should be back on Sunday and I'm always leary of Thursday night contests.

Should I leave Jameis in as my QB tonight? Ben should be back on Sunday and I'm always leary of Thursday night contests.

Leave Jameis

Ben has never played well his 1st game back from injury & he comes back to a tough division game on the road

Last edited:
Just YOLO'd and picked up Peyton Barber to start in my lineup tonight.

My healthy RBs are:

Christine Michael

That's it :lol:. I also have Mike Gillislee but who knows if Shady will play. Even if he doesn't, the Bills are away vs Seattle this week. I'll take my chances with Barber.

Buc Em is our TB insider lol

What the hell is going on with D.Martin :smh:

I needa drop either Martin or Jacquizz to streamline a flex. Whole squad on a bye smh

View media item 2219508

Last edited:
should I leave Antone Smith in with him not starting IRL??

TBH Ty Montgomery wasn't named starter the week he blew up

should I leave Antone Smith in with him not starting IRL??

TBH Ty Montgomery wasn't named starter the week he blew up

I have Smith starting, so I'm hoping he goes off tonight. But who knows. I think Barber gets the designation as starter, but that it will be more of a RBBC, just keeping my fingers crossed that Smith gets more goal line touches. We'll see.

If anything I could see Smith getting the in between work and Barber the goal line back... 

Antone Smith is a little dude

Week 9 - pick my starting line up yall!

QB - Carr vs Broncos or Flacco vs Steelers

RB (Pick 2 or 3) - Terrance West vs Steelers, Crowell vs Cowboys, Mark Ingram vs 49ers

WR (Pick 2 or 3 - Davante Adams vs Colts, Corey Coleman vs Cowboys, Amari Cooper vs Broncos, Sammie Coates vs Ravens (I can pick Tyreek Hill or Kenny Stills, they are sitting on FA)

TE - Pitta

Kicker - Vinatieri

DEF - Dolphins

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom