This trade just happened .....

Team 1 gives DeMarco & Tavon Austin
Team 2 gives Beckham & Ajayi

Team 1:
QB - Luck, Winston
RB - R. Mathews, Yeldon, Artis Payne, DeMarco
WR - Austin , ARob, Amendola, AJ, DJax
TE - Graham, Reed

Edit: so one of these dudes must be the commish cuz i got the email that the trade is processing and theres a 2 day review period 15 min later it said trade was processed and reflect on their rosters.

So they just gonna approve the trade thru settings like that
Don't know how yall do leagues with random people
sick.gif

Both Merideth and Fuller got dropped this morning.

Should I use a waiver claim on Fuller or try to snatch him Sunday morning in FA?

His schedule is cake after thier bye.

Last edited:
Should I grab a different QB or roll with Jameis tonight? I have one move left for the week and I put in a claim for Corey Coleman who was dropped yesterday.

A smith or ty montgomery?

Montgomery

Should I grab a different QB or roll with Jameis tonight? I have one move left for the week and I put in a claim for Corey Coleman who was dropped yesterday.

Jameis is a top 7 play this week. Stick with him.

Both Merideth and Fuller got dropped this morning.

Should I use a waiver claim on Fuller or try to snatch him Sunday morning in FA?

His schedule is cake after thier bye.

Depends what priority you have & if you need WR depth

Osweiler sucks so I don't envision Fuller having that big of an impact

nicholas if I land Corey Coleman on Saturday should I play him or Montgomery? That's assuming Ty plays.

nicholas if I land Corey Coleman on Saturday should I play him or Montgomery? That's assuming Ty plays.

Coleman has a great matchup his first game back. Dallas is down 3 DB's & they just gave up a big game to slot receiver Jordan Matthews

I would

Welp I jinxed it. Buddy of mine who has a higher waiver just texted me saying Coleman is due back and that he's putting a claim in :smh: :smh: .

Last edited:
McCoy is "limited" at practice today according to this guy:

not very surprising i guess. question will be how he looks. i'm guessing buffalo will try to push him again and he'll either have a setback in practice or on MNF.

I have McCoy starting with Gillislee & T. West on the bench.

Hope we know McCoy's status by Sunday morning

Anyone firing up K. Stills/Tyreek Hill this Sunday? (BTW Maclin has appeared to have some kind of groin injury)

I dropped Matt Jones. Start Yeldon or Sproles?

Im starting Sproles.

Gio on Bye, Coleman out, McCoy a toss up and I have Gillislee.

If MCCoy is out Ill start Gilislee but who knowd.

As far as Sproles, even if Matthews gets out of the dig house I still see an increased role from Sproles.

Watch Mathews have a career game this week, all because i dropped him the other day

Last edited:
I really want to go with Tyreek Hill but I feel iffy so I have Sanu but if a KC fan can talk me into using Hill I just might

So on the basis that I'm no longer going to be able to claim Corey Coleman, how should I use my last move of the week:

Drop Doyle and add Kendricks, Henry or Gates

or

Drop Titans DEF and add Steelers, Packers or Rams

Last edited:
was waiting to scoop up Henry but someone else just grabbed him. hoping Murray has a dominating performance this week and Henry gets dropped again.

Had to drop Ken Dixon for Prosise because Hydes still questionable and I needed someone not in the 1pm game window.

Ughh. I had such high hopes for Dixon too.

Its like giving away a candy bar you like. Sad.

Had to drop Ken Dixon for Prosise because Hydes still questionable and I needed someone not in the 1pm game window.

Ughh. I had such high hopes for Dixon too.

Its like giving away a candy bar you like. Sad.

Damn you held onto him for this long and drop him coming off his bye when he might actually get his chance to show out finally this week

I picked up Prosise too just in case Montgomerey can't play again this week...he should be a decent fill-in flex option

I think Montgomery is a go. He was practicing today.

Chargers watching Tyrell's practice reps or is he hurt again?

Back
Top Bottom