OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Of course I traded Edelman and Jordan Howard for Jarvis Landry before this weekend....

John Fox is so damn random with his RB usage

Finally my first W in weeks :smokin 3-5 and it's a tight race for that 6th seed.

Try to swoop up Charcandrick or Montgomery off the waivers?

I have Montgomery too (Yahoo so I can only WR/Flex). Not sure if I want to go to West, Henry or Hightower. West should get the load of carries if Ware misses the game, but Hightower against the 9ers is pretty favorable too.

Last edited:
DeAndre Hopkins and Jacquizz Rodgers droppable? I need two players to replace Tom Brady and Zach Miller who have byes this weekend.

Rest of team is:
Kelvin Benjamin
Amari Cooper
Jordan Matthews
Stefon Diggs
Le'Veon Bell
Jay Ajayi
Matt Forte
Jonathan Stewart
Latavius Murray
Adam Vinatieri
Philadelphia D

I have 1 move left who do i add: Enunwa, M. Thomas, or Derrick Henry?

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Ware, Charc West, R. Mathews
AB, Baldwin, Fuller, Edelman, Montgomery, Evans
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Help me guys

Jameis Winston & Allen Robinson for Brandon Marshall & Ty Montgomery (PPR). I have Rivers so I could afford to trade Jameis.

My RBs: Johnson, McCoy, Booker, Rodgers, Gillislee
My WRs: Jeffery, Cobb, Robinson, Coleman

DeAndre Hopkins and Jacquizz Rodgers droppable? I need two players to replace Tom Brady and Zach Miller who have byes this weekend.

Rest of team is:
Kelvin Benjamin
Amari Cooper
Jordan Matthews
Stefon Diggs
Le'Veon Bell
Jay Ajayi
Matt Forte
Jonathan Stewart
Latavius Murray
Adam Vinatieri
Philadelphia D
Yes to Jacquizz. He probably won't play TNF. I'd drop Latavius Murray before Nuk. Murray got DEN then bye coming up. You probably can add him back after the bye. 
I have 1 move left who do i add: Enunwa, M. Thomas, or Derrick Henry?

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Help me guys
Michael Thomas? I'd add him then trade one of your WRs for a back asap lol 
I'm 3-5 is there any hope of making playoffs!? Lol
Depends on the other teams' records in your league but yeah you still have hope! 
Need a defense with the Pats on a bye. Top 3 to pick from?
Carolina

Dallas

Baltimore

Theres room to make it in the playoffs so dont start getting down on your team. My 12 team last year had 2 teams at 6-7 make it in. I mean yeah it depends on the others records but its not impossible

Im sitting at 4-4 and am in 5th place so

Most leagues playoffs start in week 14 so that leaves 5 more regular season weeks. Even if you're 3-5 you still have a shot at making the playoffs. Especially if your league uses divisions.

Last edited:
Percy Harvin byke with the Bills :nerd: wonder if in the coming weeks he'll have any value whatsoever.

Need some help big time..

Should I stay put and try to wait out some of these injuries ? (Martin, Charles, Rodgers)

Or should I just say eff it and drop some of these guys (thinking about dropping White) to try and grab Montgomery, or Charcandrick, even Montecrief.

Here is a look at my roster. Sitting at 4-4 in 4th place out of a 10 man.

View media item 2216756

It was all good just a week ago...

The season was lookin like it was saved for me...

Ty Montgomery lookin like a real life flex for GB. Spencer Ware had a legit hold on the starting job...

Now...I feel like my season is over 
tired.gif
 smh. lol. 
mad.gif
!!!!!

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

What can I package with AB to give the Ben owner and I get Gordon? Or give up less for Doug Martin to this guy?

Of course I traded Edelman and Jordan Howard for Jarvis Landry before this weekend....

John Fox is so damn random with his RB usage

Bruh, who you telling? I was ultra salty watching him go off last night; my solace was guy who got him benched him for Asiata lol

It was all good just a week ago...

The season was lookin like it was saved for me...

Ty Montgomery lookin like a real life flex for GB. Spencer Ware had a legit hold on the starting job...

Now...I feel like my season is over |I  smh. lol. >: !!!!!

Those 2 were the lynchpin in me making several moves that have shot me in the foot. I let go of Jamison Crowder to scoop Ty and because I already have David Johnson & Le'Veon for my starting RBs (yeah, I pulled it off) it was between Ware and Howard for the 3rd spot. With Carey getting 9 carries last game and the return of Langford, coupled with JC's knee issues I figured it the right play to bolster my WR by trading Howard.

Homeboy accepted that trade so quick and I was feeling like I pulled a Bellicheck on him but now I feel like a Billy O instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom