OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So i havent even paid attn to the game and right before i turned it on said "i hope the vikings are getting blown out"

Turn it on and its 20-3 Bears yessss then i said watch out of all this Rudolph has 1 point. Low and behold 1.7 :smh:

Does me no good opponent has Vikes D and theyre almost negative

Smdh

Exact opposite, im up 2 with the vikings he has Rudolph smmfh

This was before the game ...

CSN Chicago's John Mullin believes the Bears will ride the "hot hand" at running back Monday night against the Vikings.
Mullin "thinks" Ka'Deem Carey will pace the backfield in touches, but Jeremy Langford or Jordan Howard could just as easily lead the team.

So does the hot hand mean Howard needs to be back on my team now sh**

MOTHER ******

-2 Vikings D cost me the MOTHER ******* GAME

YOU **** *******

Last edited:
Jordan Howard :pimp: got me the weekly payout for highest score in one of my leagues. Didn't even start him in the other two

Jordan Howard dropped 30 points after I dropped him..

3-5

1CSYONz.gif

L 4-4 .. dropped Howard

W 5-3 .. dropped Howard

L 1-1 .. lost to an inactive and IR starter

Last edited:
My money is limited to 3 moves per week and 5 bench spots

I need a defense and definitely a RB.

Current RB - Ware, White, Mathews

Do I target Charcandrick?
Or gamble with Hightower getting the bulk vs SF?
Or grab Derrick Henry?

DEF - Chargers, Panthers, Seahawks, Chiefs

Im thinking Cheifs vs Bortles but im not trying to deal with him and his garbage time stat oadding decreasing the score

Then I have freaking Rudolph, should have stuck with Miller. But Fiedorowicz is available and Brock loves him.

3 moves :rolleyes .. im f***d

Last edited:
Whew ended up winning by 1.25 points, byke to .500

Last edited:
Lost in a league where Montgomery was late scratch and tried to drop someone to pick up a late player but waivers were in effect and wasnt going to count till next week...kinda hot at the commish for making it like that

Back
Top Bottom