Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I personally don't gamble, but a good friend bets on almost all combat sports events on 5dimes.

Gennady Golovkin ‏@GGGBoxing  2h2 hours ago
This is really me this time talking to you, my friends.

Gennady Golovkin ‏@GGGBoxing  2h2 hours ago
Hey gentlemen @EddieHearn @TomLoeffler1 without any actual progress please stop rehashing the possibility of this fight over and over
 Carl Froch MBE ‏@Carl_Froch  Nov 11
@TomLoeffler1 @EddieHearn @GGGBoxing @wembleystadium he needs to fight somebody credible very soon, but as you have been, stay away from 168

Gennady Golovkin ‏@GGGBoxing  1h1 hour ago
Hey you! @Carl_Froch don't judge who is credible or not. You are another clown who talks too much without stepping up to actually do things
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Golovkin should just say it would be a shame if they fought because he'd have to mess up Froch's new nose.

I've had great experiences with 5dimes, bookmaker, heritage, and Nitrogen sports. Nitrogen has the fastest payout in Bitcoin, but they do not have boxing lines. Had a lousy experience with betonline in which they took my bitcoin deposit and lied that it was not their address that I sent to. :smh:

I've had great experiences with 5dimes, bookmaker, heritage, and Nitrogen sports. Nitrogen has the fastest payout in Bitcoin, but they do not have boxing lines. Had a lousy experience with betonline in which they took my bitcoin deposit and lied that it was not their address that I sent to.
mean.gif

I've had great experiences with 5dimes, bookmaker, heritage, and Nitrogen sports. Nitrogen has the fastest payout in Bitcoin, but they do not have boxing lines. Had a lousy experience with betonline in which they took my bitcoin deposit and lied that it was not their address that I sent to. :smh:

BTC or Western Union (In the past, but but lately it's been hot). I've heard of people getting Canadian cashiers checks, I've never tried that.

I believe people tried to clarify it later on saying that Froch would try to fight Golovkin using length and distance instead of engaging. Froch is brave now in retirement with his new nose and media job, that's for sure.

Last edited:
All this disrespect towards Froch. Almost seems like he fought a welterweight his last fight or something.

Was that a shot at GGG? Because if it was, it doesnt made sense at all, considering Brooks was heavier than him. :lol:

The man never fought at that weight in his life. Idc if he was heavier. He's a welterweight. & will go back to fighting at that weight as usual.

All this disrespect towards Froch. Almost seems like he fought a welterweight his last fight or something.

Was that a shot at GGG? Because if it was, it doesnt made sense at all, considering Brooks was heavier than him. :lol:

Gaining weight is an accomplishment now? :lol:

They are professionals. That's what they suppose to do :lol: Gain or cut weight.

You really think these guys are really 140,150lbs in real life? :lol:

Discrediting GGG for fighting a "Welterweight" is like discrediting Floyd (or any true welterweight) for fighting a Super Featherweight/LightWeight in Pacquiao.

Last edited:
Remember when 147 Floyd beat 135 JMM?

Yea I don't think any of these cats were discrediting him.
Same with bhop and DLH

The man never fought at that weight in his life. Idc if he was heavier. He's a welterweight. & will go back to fighting at that weight as usual.

What GGG did to Brooks is exactly what GGG did to his other 32 of 35 opponents.

It don't matter if Brooks fought GGG last month or in 2 years.

Same with bhop and DLH

Mayweather, Bhop & DLH have all fought bigger fighters than them. GGG ehhhhh not so much.

Froch can say what he wants. He's actually fought competition.

Gaining weight is an accomplishment now? :lol:

They are professionals. That's what they suppose to do :lol: Gain or cut weight.

You really think these guys are really 140,150lbs in real life? :lol:

Discrediting GGG for fighting a "Welterweight" is like discrediting Floyd (or any true welterweight) for fighting a Super Featherweight/LightWeight in Pacquiao.

You're not serious are you?

Pac had fight multiple fights at WW before fighting Floyd at that weight. At that point, he's a WW.

He's STILL fighting at WW.

Brook had fought ZERO fights at MW before fighting GGG at that weight. He was a WW.

This is why people normally take tune up fights when they move up in weight before fighting for belts. And what's he doing? Going back down.

He's STILL a WW.

If you're going to try to make a point, at least be sensible about it :lol: What they walk around at is irrelevant.

How did Floyd even come into this? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with that dude. He's RETIRED.

Last edited:

Same with bhop and DLH
GGG should have agreed to fight Brook at 154 and then weighed in at 160 like that sportsman Floyd did to JMM.  Floyd always doing what was best for the sport 
pimp.gif

Speaking of Floyd ... 
 Donald Trump Jr. ‏@DonaldJTrumpJr  Nov 16
Had a great visit from @FloydMayweather today with @realdonaldtrump. One of the best all time boxing legends.
Y'all TMT dudes tap dancing on the Trump train now? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If this turned into a trilogy it wouldn't be a bad thing.
It would create a lot of bad blood and probably get on the radar of the general non boxing fanatic public

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom