Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe y'all still debating this
i'm from the same place as Wall and probably his biggest fan but even I don't think he's on Curry's level

can't believe y'all still debating this
i'm from the same place as Wall and probably his biggest fan but even I don't think he's on Curry's level

nt is the only place where i heard anyone try to debate wall/curry :lol:
i'll entertain russ/curry, but wall??? :smh:

nt is the only place where i heard anyone try to debate wall/curry :lol:
i'll entertain russ/curry, but wall??? :smh:

:lol: yup. It's only one guy though. He just so loud with it.....that we had to hit him with some facts. No matter how hard he tried to deflect/shift.

But I think Wall is closer to Russ....than Russ is close to Steph.

Russ is clearly better than Wall too. But Wall is entering that "tier".....the (Curry/Russ/Cp3) tier.

Wall has been amazing and should be a top 5 MVP candidate. Those chants are well deserved.

Last edited:
My man is slick. I asked if he had Wall > Curry for MVP he skipped it and said he's a top 5 candidate.

Let's see...

KD
Russ
Harden
Wall

and who Wavy? Who's the 5th candidate? Please tell us.

homie has proven that he doesn't really understand what he's watching beyond a casual level. Completely incapable of considering context when throwing out numbers. Let's just move on :lol:

russ kinda isn't that good to me anymore
like after watching him play I can't think of any thing he's elite at besides being super athletic

homie has proven that he doesn't really understand what he's watching beyond a casual level. Completely incapable of considering context when throwing out numbers. Let's just move on :lol:

Nope I want Wavy to man up and tell us his top 5 for MVP. If Wall is one who are the other 4? Everyone has Harden, Russ and KD. So it's either LeBron or Curry.

If it's LeBron and not Curry he's admitting Wall is having the better season and therefore the superior player right now. What I've been saying.

My man is slick. I asked if he had Wall > Curry for MVP he skipped it and said he's a top 5 candidate.

Let's see...

KD
Russ
Harden
Wall

and who Wavy? Who's the 5th candidate? Please tell us.

Kawhi

Better season DOES NOT = BETTER PLAYER. What don't you ***** get :lol:

It2 might be in that 5. Bron too. Curry got a case himself.

I go with:

1. Kawhi
2. KD
3. Harden
4. Russ
5. Wall/IT2
6. Bron or Steph

None of those players listed from 1-5 are better than LeBron ***** James. Yet, they are having better seasons at THIS point.

Kawhi

Better season DOES NOT = BETTER PLAYER. What don't you ***** get :lol:

It2 might be in that 5. Bron too. Curry got a case himself.

I go with:

1. Kawhi
2. KD
3. Harden
4. Russ
5. Wall/IT2
6. Bron or Steph

None of those players listed from 1-5 are better than LeBron ***** James. Yet, they are having better seasons at THIS point.

LOOK EVERYONE. WALL at 5. CURRY at 6.

That's all I wanted to see. You don't have to qualify it. It's ok, I'm here for you bruv. We both know Wall is the superior player right now in the present day.

The first step was admitting it.

We can now move forward. You just may turn out to be a great Wizards fan after all.

Last edited:
That's all I wanted to see. You don't have to qualify it. It's ok, I'm here for you bruv. We both know Wall is the superior player right now in the present day.

The first step was admitting it.

We can now move forward. You just may turn out to be a great Wizards fan after all.

:lol:

You misssed the entire point. Wall is not the superior player. By any measure. Not even having a better statistical season TBH :lol:.

But that's my guy....he's leading this Wizards team...and I'm rocking with his campaign.

I'm done with you. You lost an argument....and moving goal posts.

Let it go. Go smoke. Something tells me ready rock/scramble/smack is your drug of choice.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

You misssed the entire point. 
He has to be joking
laugh.gif

:lol:

You misssed the entire point. Wall is not the superior player. By any measure. Not even having a better statistical season TBH :lol:.

But that's my guy....he's leading this Wizards team...and I'm rocking with his campaign.

I'm done with you. You lost an argument....and moving goal posts.

Let it go. Go smoke. Something tells me ready rock/scramble/smack is your drug of choice.

I'm good now. You put Wall above Curry. Not me but you. You say it doesn't mean he's better. That's exactly what it means as of right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom