Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Hayward an AS?!?! I'm so lost....
mean.gif
Yes. You are lost.

22/6/4 on 46/40/87.....on the 5th seeded Team in the west.....

Could be ALL NBA TOO
you joking? 22/6/4 is just ok lol. Role player steeze. Hell nah.
Not sure if you're being serious.

The Embiid hype train needs to chill. I'm glad dude is healthy and he's playing great but saying he should be an all star is crazy. This is the only place I've heard people say "he was robbed".

Based on the stats and the numbers, he is a all star. However, his team is still trash. Plus he not ready for that level of reward yet....

20 and 8 are nice #'s but the way some people talk "OMG he was robbed" you would think he was putting up 23 and 11. Somebody actually tried to say if Anthony Davis is a all star then Embiid should be.

Like huh?

Probably milsaps last shot to make an asg. Embiid has these lined up for the next decade plus. The world is his oyster and we are all just musty clams

Like I said earlier this week in here,

How in the world do you expect to find even more talent when you, Klove, Kyrie, Shump, you killed management to pay JR,  like how do you expect to find this playmaker?
laugh.gif

But like I said man, most championship level teams have this issue and it's one that you just have to deal with.
Save Shabazz Napier again lmao

Damn, Nate Robinson is out here begging LeBron for a chance.

Kay Felder, you aren't good enough, we are going to sign your Prototype though

If Phil takes that garbage *** trade from LA he better not step foot in NY ever again

If Phil takes that garbage *** trade from LA he better not step foot in NY ever again

For some reason, I just see him taking it. He hasn't struck me ever as someone who is front office worthy. But good for Melo, he can be in the playoffs again........I guess.

Absolutely could see Phil pulling the trigger. Dude is sexually frustrated without Jeannie's p and prone to making rash decisions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom