Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 @thekidet
I wonder if rondo is willing to fight wade or butler on the undercard of the Soulja boy/Chris brown event. A Catch weight would be needed...
 @GLolla17
tyler Retweeted Evan Turner

I wanna fight you cause you ****** average 9 points a game
 @thekidet 25m25 minutes ago
Evan Turner Retweeted tyler

Sign a waiver and I'll run your fade. But don't get mad when I drop you and give you a wedgie...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like I said earlier this week in here,

How in the world do you expect to find even more talent when you, Klove, Wade, Shump, you killed management to pay JR and TT,  like how do you expect to find this playmaker?
laugh.gif

But like I said man, most championship level teams have this issue and it's one that you just have to deal with.

west:
draymond green
klay thompson
russell westbrook
demarcus cousins
marc gasol
deandre jordan
gordon hayward

east:
kyle lowry
isaiah thomas
john wall
kemba walker
paul george
paul millsap
kevin love

big j 33 big j 33

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I don't mind LeBron holding ownership and management to a high standard.

He's literally gotten EVERYTHING he's asked for. How about he show some leadership and get his guys to play defense.

The Embiid hype train needs to chill. I'm glad dude is healthy and he's playing great but saying he should be an all star is crazy. This is the only place I've heard people say "he was robbed".
Based on the stats and the numbers, he is a all star. However, his team is still trash. Plus he not ready for that level of reward yet....

You can't look at that team in a vacuum and just call them TRASH.

Based on the expectations, that team is doing just fine.

If you think he deserved to make it, I understand.

If you think he needs to play more to be considered a true all star, I also understand.

You can't look at that team in a vacuum and just call them TRASH.

Based on the expectations, that team is doing just fine.

If you think he deserved to make it, I understand.

If you think he needs to play more to be considered a true all star, I also understand.
What is your argument

Philly fans really shouldnt be that pressed about this. Joel Embiid is going to make several of these, you guys knew what the factors that would weigh against him were (minutes and games played), and Paul Millsap is the best player on a team that is playing well.

It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom