Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CxUksmSW8AA1iP6.jpg:large

This is big.

Still too low but it's a lot better than it was. This is probably going to kill South American basketball
Let's hope it kills the stupid one and done rule and pulls these kids towards the D League instead of college.

lebron has been known to cry alot though . this isnt beneath him. his "im a father and a family man speeches "when people get at him 

. dude  cries alot. 

Last edited:
should've called them a bunch of p ussies. bet bron wouldn't have said ****. no way is p ussy racial.
Shoulda just said "Lebron his mom and his ******" that way we wouldnt have to be confused as to whether or not he was tryna be racist.

People in here really denying racial undertones because they grew up watching phil win rings?

If it was Mark Cuban and his business associates would he have said that ****?

no its because we grew up knowing the word posse was slang term for boys
basically ......

i dont give a damn about phil jackson. people reaching hard.  oh just cause they rich they cant be his posse.

nah. i dont buy it dont care who it is or who this about. the name dont matter. those are his homies . thats his posse. nothing wrong wit saying it. 

Last edited:
Major key alert ...bout time they upped the salaries, now they got a real chance at better players and product in the d league ...I know alotta dudes would rather stay in America for 60 k than the a random place in Serbia somewhere :lol:

They should make it 100k but this is a step in the right direction. :pimp:

Would be amazing to see more talent in the D-League, would improve the development of young players and allow guys to skip college if they wanted.
At 70k you're already commanding a greater salary than the majority of entry level college graduates jobs, likely have no restrictions on endorsements and get to learn NBA basketball rather than the sham that is college basketball.

100k makes this an absolute no brainer but it still seems like an easy decision for those surefire one and done guys.

If he referred to Lebron's crew as a Group of guys with a Ton of "Swag", dudes wouldn't be in here saying **** is racist.

Yea I'm going to have to stay out of here today, some stuck on stupid **** in the air today.

Peace.
Nobody is in here saying it's racist now.

Literally the only people using the word "racist" in this entire thread are the ones in here excusing what Phil said or trying to call them "sensitive".

Maverick Carter even said it wasn't racist.

Do ya'll not understand how the topic of race can come up without it being RACIST?
In no other circumstance would you call a billion dollar team a "posse."
This should be painfully obvious but of course there's going to be "these sensitive black guys pulling the race card again" group that doesn't get it.

Last edited:
Phil Jackson gotta be on some hella coke out in them boonies in montana you was out of line man PERIOD....Anyways is it official to call Bron a Billionaire after that Nike deal?

At 70k you're already commanding a greater salary than the majority of entry level college graduates jobs, likely have no restrictions on endorsements and get to learn NBA basketball rather than the sham that is college basketball.

100k makes this an absolute no brainer but it still seems like an easy decision for those surefire one and done guys.

Yup, this is where it should be move after the next CBA but NBA is still in cahoots with the NCAA and that would be a major hit for them.

I'm tired of elite prospects being influenced by college coaches who don't utilize pro concepts.

Either change the NCAA rules to be like NBA or let the elite prospects come straight to the D-League and get paid.

This is exactly why race relations in our country suck. You can acknowledge something has racial undertones without it being racist. Instead of rushing to denounce things as sensitivity maybe try I don't know....listening to the people who are explaining what they feel since they probably know more being that it IS their life.

Last edited:
This is exactly why race relations in our country suck. You can acknowledge something has racial undertones without it being racist. Instead of rushing to denounce things as sensitivity maybe try I don't know....listening to the people who are explaining what they feel since they probably know more being that it IS their life.
Somebody gets it.

This is exactly why race relations in our country suck. You can acknowledge something has racial undertones without it being racist. Instead of rushing to denounce things as sensitivity maybe try I don't know....listening to the people who are explaining what they feel since they probably know more as that IS their life.

They don't hear you. Dudes in here posting rap videos to justify using posse. :lol:
Dudes have already said Phil isn't racist, but there are clearly racial undertones in using that word to refer to a group of black men.
Gah damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom