Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mandate for Rose is to be more efficient at the rim and cut down on turnovers. That's it.

He's not ignoring KP. He probably got KP half his buckets.

I'm sure they will work on how to get KP the ball in more favorable spots but priority number one got to be that defense!

Last edited:
The mandate for Rose is to be more efficient at the rim and cut down on turnovers. That's it.

I'm sure they will work on how to get KP the ball in more favorable spots but priority number one got to be that defense!
Rose had 8 assists and Porzingod dropped 28 but let's go with the narrative that Rose being selfish and KP not scoring enough cost them the game.

Not the Jazz hitting 30 out of 35 ******* free throws or the Knicks being unable to get a stop in the 4th. It's BS but hey it's funnier 
eyes.gif

Sure pal.

This Ben Simmons 'One and Done' is ill. Well done.
Where can I watch it for free?
Man I wish I knew. I watched it on SHOWTIME.

If you can find it FREE share the link, every NBA fan should see it. It literally shows his entire process from HS to why he chose LSU to why he skipped classes to why he skipped NIT to  DraftNight to Klutch decision to Nike vs Adidas. 

**** was super ill man.

Aminu is pure booty juice
roll.gif

Everybody says this.

He's not though. You had him in DFS huh?

Last edited:

Rose had 8 assists and Porzingod dropped 28 but let's go with the narrative that Rose being selfish and KP not scoring enough cost them the game.
Not the Jazz hitting 30 out of 35 ******* free throws or the Knicks being unable to get a stop in the 4th. It's BS but hey it's funnier :rolleyes  

I wasn't even aware Porzingis dropped 28.

Makes awwsome's complaints even funnier [emoji]128514[/emoji]

People out chea wanting Porzingis to drop 40 with no damns of whether the Knicks is playing D or not [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
What does the Knicks' terrible defense have to do with whether or not KP is getting enough touches on offense?

Mudiay put up 22 in the 1st qtr
laugh.gif
 NT jinx back in affect.

i
 Nuggets
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]N. JokicPF[/td][td]5[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+6[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]D. GallinariSF[/td][td]10[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]+20[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]J. NurkicC[/td][td]8[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]+11[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]E. MudiayPG[/td][td]10[/td][td]8-9[/td][td]3-4[/td][td]3-3[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]+20[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]G. HarrisSG[/td][td]6[/td][td]3-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]+8[/td][td]6
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom