Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Knicks fans explaining how Rose sabotaged KP in the second half of the game when he was getting anything he wanted in first?

KP 'not getting his' was far from the problem. See pick and roll defense. See turnovers.

Some ppl too infatuated with KP I see.

KP 'not getting his' was far from the problem. See pick and roll defense. See turnovers.

Some ppl too infatuated with KP I see.

D Rose over dribbling and going away from what was working wasn't a problem? Oh.

Too infatuated? No, it's just that KP is the only interesting thing about that team, cut it.

Lol Rose had two and 1s that cut into the lead but each time it was just negated by bad pick and roll defense and turnovers. You're inventing a narrative that doesn't exist.

Sure.

Yet the coach says they still need to get KP more involved.

Guess he's inventing too.

Last edited:
KP could've dropped ten in the fourth and the Knicks would've still lost without getting their defense and turnovers under control.

You wanna get mad at Rose, get mad at his four turnovers.

But the narrative that the Knicks can only win if KP scores doesn't exist.

Last edited:
KP could've dropped ten in the fourth and the Knicks would've still lost without getting their defense and turnovers under control.

You wanna get mad at Rose, get mad at his four turnovers.

But the narrative that the Knicks can only win if KP scores doesn't exist.

Their defense isn't ever going to be good which is exactly my point.

They have a better shot just going with volume approach on offense like Hornacek did in PHX.

Also with Rose and Melo, there's always going to be a lot of turnovers.

Maybe you haven't heard but getting your best offensive talent involved can help you win games, shocking I know.

Last edited:
^^^

When did I say he was?

Those situations you talking about don't change regardless but KP scoring only helps the team bottom line.

Rose wasting possessions inefficiently doesn't.

I see where you going with this. Let's get KP 25 shots a game. That will fix everything now.

Let's just ignore the fact that the Knicks got two stops that whole fourth quarter. That doesn't matter. :lol:

If KP was to get back to back 3s and the Knicks lose, the narrative would be the defense and that no one else is helping KP out.

But if Rose gets back to back and 1s,and the Knicks lose, the narrative is that it's Rose's fault. He should've focused on getting KP the ball. Got it.

You got it, bro ;]

Last edited:
I see where you going with this. Let's get KP 25 shots a game. That will fix everything now.

It won't but 20 is a step in the right direction and using him in screens with Rose/Rose remembering to pass to him is.

Knicks aren't going to be good or win anything regardless, better off letting your franchise talent get his like almost every star player in the league did at one time.

But if you think more Rose and Melo is the option than that's you.

It won't but 20 is a step in the right direction and using him in screens with Rose/Rose remembering to pass to him is.

Knicks aren't going to be good or win anything regardless, better off letting your franchise talent get his like almost every star player in the league did at one time.

But if you think more Rose and Melo is the option than that's you.

I'm just reading this as 'I just want to see my favorite Knicks player get shots' :lol:

I'll tell you right now, I don't care how many shots Rose gets. As long as he's healthy and playing and attacking I'm happy. Whatever amount he throws up, I just want him to be efficient. I care more about Rose finishing better than 50 percent at the rim than him getting twenty shots.

Idk why you have the impression that I want Rose to lead the Knicks in scoring. :lol:

Again, it doesn't matter who is getting shots up if they don't fix the other issues

Knicks haven't held anyone under 100 yet. I'm more concerned about that than if KP or Rose or Melo is getting enough shots up. :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the entire knicks game .... rose was feeding kp all the time it seem.... had some plays where kp couldn't get position on smaller players on switches .... if anything Carmelo need to learn to play defense quickly .lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom