Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ "I analyze more basketball than you." Reminds me of dude in the Tyga Hairline thread "I know more about so and so's hair because I have a barbers license......"

What?! Eff yo barbers license :rofl: :rofl:

He ain't wrong..dude basically exposed himself saying Rubio can't defend..that's the one thing he does at a high level and why he's still in he league :lol: and no we don't have to pay other teams to take him because his contract is team friendly than a ************

I was dead damn wrong about Mudiay. Bruh needs to get it together. He still young, there's still time for me to be right 
laugh.gif

:rofl: @ "I analyze more basketball than you." Reminds me of dude in the Tyga Hairline thread "I know more about so and so's hair because I have a barbers license......"

It's just a fact.

You tryna be a comedian but can't dispute what I said, try again.

Embiid is scoring more points per minute on a higher TS% than Michael Jordan. He's also leading the entire league in 3PT% :rofl:

I wanna fast forward to when he's playing regular mins :lol: I really hope he can stay on the court man

Small sample size **** is wild. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His PER 36 is basically 30/10/2/5. :x

It's just a fact.

You tryna be a comedian but can't dispute what I said, try again.

I'm not trying to be funny I'm just pointing out that what you said reminds me of what was said in that thread in general.

But yes " I'm pretty sure I know more than you because I'm pretty sure I watch more basketball than you therefore I think THIS" definitely equals a factual argument. My mistake.

It's almost as if maybe...juuuuuust maybe Diwght Howard IS better than Clint Capela.

Too bad Morey and Harden never got the memo. :lol:

It's almost as if maybe...juuuuuust maybe Diwght Howard IS better than Clint Capela.

Too bad Morey and Harden never got the memo. :lol:

You act like it was that cut and dry man. :lol:

Dwight just didn't fit in the system and wasn't as effective as a result.

Don't act like he was playing how he is now his past two years in Houston because he wasn't.

Not to mention, it's a lot easier for him to be great playing for a much better coach and next to arguably the best defender and most versatile player @ the 4.

I have a feeling Brett Brown might get canned soon

The thing is if we were to do that midseason then who would even take over? Plus the whole Australian relationship with him and Simmons...I would wanna wait til he's playing at least and see how things look then.

His decisions and play calling at the end of games have been awful though. I mean...our offense throughout the majority of the game has pretty much just been Sergio doing whatever the hell he wants and getting Embiid the ball and have everybody else get away from him.

I would have to figure that any coach would love to take the job with Simmons, Embiid, Saric + upcoming top 3 pick and Lakers pick in a loaded draft and a billion dollars in cap space

Brett has never really ever had much to work with..if they can him it'll be ridiculous :lol: unless with all the young talent they can lure a big name coach to come in :nerd:

Last edited:
There is literally no reason to fire Brett Brown. Would be an awful move.

Last edited:
You act like it was that cut and dry man. :lol:

Dwight just didn't fit in the system and wasn't as effective as a result.

Don't act like he was playing how he is now his past two years in Houston because he wasn't.

Not to mention, it's a lot easier for him to be great playing for a much better coach and next to arguably the best defender and most versatile player @ the 4.

Look it's obvious now that Atlanata is a better situation for him and he probabaly leaves even if Houston does try to keeep him.

STILL though.

Houston was mad disrespectful to him that last year, thinking that oh we should play Clint more, acting like he was being a diva for thinking he should shoot more that Corey Brewer and the rest of them.

It's a failure of management, and coaching and Harden that they coudln't make it work, not Dwight.

Dwight gets shipped out of town but always seems to be wright in the end.

Brett has never really ever had much to work with..if they can him it'll be ridiculous :lol: unless with all the young talent they can lure a big name coach to come in :nerd:

I think they could just like how the Wolves did but who would be available?

Dwight left town either voluntarily or by force 3 times now, when was he proven right before and things worked out the way they were supposed to? Def didn't in LA nor HOU. And he was a major factor in both. Ultimately he should have never left ORL.

Last edited:
I had no problem with taking shots but they should be within the offense he didn't roll hard during pick and roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom