Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought he had good mechanics and could stretch his shooting range dating back to KU, so I'm not too surprised.

Was a great FT shooter especially considering he had only been playing basketball for like 3 years.

LaMarcus for DeMarcus 2k16/17 but no one wants to listen.

I really hope it happens.

Spurs are the perfect place for Boogie, I know Pop is fond of him from things he said at USA camp.

Seeing him and Kawhi win a ring together would be amazing, the Odd Couple.

So basically this Embid cat is clearly what Oden was supposed to be.

Dude is good! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
no. Oden offensive upside was said to be Limited. He was said to be a defensive player. He was the defensive player of the year of his conference in college.

Last edited:
Where is Rubio being a bad defender coming from?

The fact that he wears jeans that expose his ankles.

Anybody who knows basketball know that Ricky's value is mostly derived from him being a defender.

His passing is great but he still is whatever on offense because he compromises spacing, the reason he's a net positive is because he's one of the best defenders at the PG position.

A couple years back he was just a little bit behind Chris Paul for the top spot.

****** just hate Rubio, I'm ready for the Dunn era like anybody else but y'all gotta stop disrespecting Pretty Ricky.

Rubio and Boogie to the Spurs b.

I don't even wanna know what Embiid #'s will look like when he's playing 35 minutes per. Usage will drop a bit obviously but not by much.

I know it's early but dude is already unguardable.

It's wild to see a dude out muscle Dwight Howard and then the next possession take Paul Milsap off the dribble from the 3pt line.

Like, huh? :x

Hinkie probably crying himself to sleep in a Jo Jo jersey every night.

Last edited:
Rubio plays passing lanes well but his on the ball defense isn't good. He reminds me of Nash on defense

If Wolves can ever make it to a playoff series where weaknesses are exposed, I bet you will change your view

Pretty sure I watch/analyze a ton more basketball than you specifically the Wolves over the past couple years and no.

He's not elite after losing a bit of his athleticism through injury over the years but he's still one of the better defenders at the 1.

He's had a positive defensive RPM every year that wasn't injury shortened which is even more impressive when you think about how bad those early Wolves teams he played on where defensively with Kevin Love.

Embiid is scoring more points per minute on a higher TS% than Michael Jordan. He's also leading the entire league in 3PT% :rofl:

I wanna fast forward to when he's playing regular mins :lol: I really hope he can stay on the court man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom