Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid is using everybody, every game, no matter who.

5/5 from 3pt range too
Another 7 ft player who can shoot 3's.

It just shows that you can do it with every height and most centers just never practiced it.

lebron taking notes. has philly on his radar as next destination
nerd.gif
KD is the one going to the team he loses to.

The wait for Simmons is going to drive me crazy. I don't think the teams Ian going to be magically good with him. I just think it'd be special to watch him with embiid

lebron taking notes. has philly on his radar as next destination :nerd:

It won't happen I'm sure but I've said before some superstars need to take notice that we would have Embiid, Simmons, Dario, top 3 pick in this next draft + Lakers pick and whatever we get for Noel/Okafor and could sign like 3 max contract guys on top of that with the amount of cap space we have

It won't happen I'm sure but I've said before some superstars need to take notice that we would have Embiid, Simmons, Dario, top 3 pick in this next draft + Lakers pick and whatever we get for Noel/Okafor and could sign like 3 max contract guys on top of that with the amount of cap space we have

i've always trusted their process. fans need to be patient. no need for them to try and compete too early. stock draft picks, play the young guys and let them get experience. that should be formula for all teams that rebuild
it sucks that sam hinkie got canned. brett brown gonna have these kids ready in a few yrs

Last edited:
Great start. Defense has been elite and the Clips out classing them in transition athletically early

But here's the thing....what happens when you get max guys then you have to pay Saric, Embiid, Simmons then the other two picks?

The Sixers offense down the stretch is so bad. They take a lot of bad shots and don't hit their open looks

Edit: Embiid scores his 21st and 22nd points as I said that

Last edited:
Clips have been bad offensive this season but you see how good they can be on that end.

39 first quarter points in SA while holding them to 24.

But here's the thing....what happens when you get max guys then you have to pay Saric, Embiid, Simmons then the other two picks?
I don't think you need 3 max outside guys. 1-2. Then you max embiid, simmons and possibly maybe ohkafor. Saric, I don't think will be that good in the long run. Then you use next years draft pick on a scoring guard

How does Covington still get minutes, dude is tons trash. His "asset" is shooting and yet he can't even do that.

How does Covington still get minutes, dude is tons trash. His "asset" is shooting and yet he can't even do that.
I don't know. He used to be fairly solid from the 3 but this season he's trash. I would severely reduce his minutes. Hollis is also kinda garbage but at least he's been more consistent from the 3 this year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom