Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:x

giphy.gif

Where is that nas gif

:nerd:

Ingram is unhealthily skinny, much worse than AD and KD have ever looked
That's just how skinny people who don't go to the gym often look.

Look how Jakob Poeltl from Toronto looked 2 years ago.

Btw: Poeltl was in my school when I was 16 here in Austria.

7 ft tall but he was a stick.

Last edited:
Those black ones not sleeved two Years ago were clean. I got the shorts. Didn't cop a jersey though. Mistake.

Got me a Kobe Hollywood Nights, by far one of the cleanest jerseys I owned, really regretting selling my Dodgers colored one.

NBA needs to really reconsider these back 2 back games. Unless both teams are playing 2 days in a row.

League need to cut at least 20 games from that 82..

No back to backs.. and at most 3 games a week.. and obviously no 3 games in 5 nights

And move the start of the season to mid-late November

No back to backs.. and at most 3 games a week.. and obviously no 3 games in 5 nights

82 games would be ok if the season just starts earlier.

Trippin. Horrible idea. Cutting 20 games.. Players will get less money. This is basketball. You can play ball like every day, every other day. It's a non contact sport..you trying to make players even softer then they already are.
Glad this will never happen.

Last edited:
lets keep it real... the lakers have the best throwback jerseys in the league at least for this year :pimp:

I don't wanna hear **** about no back to back. It's the 5th game of the season and that okc game was over by half time. ALA is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom