Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of the lakers young players will be a star though.
dlo probably the closest one.
and randle is trash

Alright Nostradamus... D'Lo very well could be a star and how do you know what Ingram will or will not turn into? He's a very talented young player himself. Fall back...

Also this NT notion that Rnadle is trash is such BS... Sure he's a flawed player and won't ever be a star per se but he's still talented and has a unique skill set for a player his size. He averaged a double double as a rookie playing less than 30 minutes how is that trash?

i got a kobe jersey same style as that. I love that style. they need to use that all the time. And all the other throw backs. Need an MLPS night. and that Royal Blue joint. That was lowkey goat sauce

GOAT Laker jersey

View media item 2220885

but they never played in that though. if only we could've seen prime kobe drop 40-50 in that ***

kobe taper clean af right there too. son had the sportin waves on deck

Last edited:
Steph is playing a lot smoother so far this season. I like the mix of inside, mid, and long range

Those black ones not sleeved two Years ago were clean. I got the shorts. Didn't cop a jersey though. Mistake.

Last edited:
Byron Scott really does suck as a coach :lol:
Luke got these boys playing with excitement

i got a kobe jersey same style as that. I love that style. they need to use that all the time. And all the other throw backs. Need an MLPS night. and that Royal Blue joint. That was lowkey goat sauce

GOAT Laker jersey

View media item 2220885

Always got into arguments.. "Did the Lakers ever worn them in a game?"
No these were part of a "remix" collection by Nike to sell in stores.

Yeah people didn't believe me.. They could've sworn that they saw Kobe in them and then I show them the Slam magazine.. :rofl:

How is swaggy P still in the league? He plays like a drunk JR Smith at Rucker Park
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom