Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Brooks ankle

giphy.gif

Whats good with teams wearing darker colored jerseys at home now? I can't remember when it became this prolific

Been like this the past few years. I don't like it either. Celtics vs Brooklyn the other night was green against black. Looked awful.

Whats good with teams wearing darker colored jerseys at home now? I can't remember when it became this prolific

Been like this the past few years. I don't like it either. Celtics vs Brooklyn the other night was green against black. Looked awful.

Teams showcasing their new 3rd or new road jerseys at home, because their own fans are the ones most likely to buy them.

Bruh.....that was Embiid's fault for playing PG and turning the ball over in the first place.

TJ had to foul Ibaka, either free shot or Free Throws.

I know but TJ should have more composure than to pull THAT. All he had to do was wrap Ibaka up but he fell for the pump fake and had to clothesline him on the way down.

But I guess that's what you have to expect when your team is filled with 22 and 23 year olds

Ibaka could pick that tiny peasant up with his dingaling and dunk him. He ain't about to do anything wrapping Ibaka up but surrender the And 1

Ibaka could pick that tiny peasant up with his dingaling and dunk him. He ain't about to do anything wrapping Ibaka up but surrender the And 1

I mean even if he got the basket and the foul we would have been down 3 and had a timeout so it would have at least gave us a chance. This dumb **** comes in and clotheslined the dude and erased any chances of that.

I mean even if he got the basket and the foul we would have been down 3 and had a timeout so it would have at least gave us a chance. This dumb **** comes in and clotheslined the dude and erased any chances of that.
True.

Teams showcasing their new 3rd or new road jerseys at home, because their own fans are the ones most likely to buy them.

This makes sense. First it was the dark jerseys then it was ads. What'/ next?

Makes logical sense, but the road team used to wear their home jerseys when they did that though. I've been seeing more and more of road vs road like the BKN-BOS game I mentioned, ORL-PHI tonight, etc. I wonder if it was inspired by the NFL color rush. I remember last year there was a team in red vs a team in orange, **** was a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom