Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't say I didn't warn you:
C6v06mnWoAIJnPD.jpg

2953A5C700000578-0-image-a-94_1433347588624.jpg

Yea but most of it at least for me personally with 2nd year players is not them actually developing adding skills like for example AD's rookie season you all knew he just needed his body to get right and get used to playing in the NBA it's just them adjusting

I get what you're saying. A guy like jokic probably shouldn't win because he hardly played last year. But a guy making strides in his second year deserves consideration because it's not a given that you make that adjustment. I feel like the award was intended to give recognition to players who are in the beginning of their careers.

You know who I haven't heard diddly squat about this year? Hassan Whiteside. Guy was getting all kinds of hype last year. Has he been living up to his contract? Made any significant strides?

You know who I haven't heard diddly squat about this year? Hassan Whiteside. Guy was getting all kinds of hype last year. Has he been living up to his contract? Made any significant strides?
He was putting up numbers, but since the resurgence of Dion and with Miami going on that run and everyone playing team basketball, he's not scoring as much as before. Still giving a double double with blocks and defense though.

Last edited:
Anybody gotta video of the Corey Joseph elbow? Had to be some SERIOUS force behind that thing

Just noticed TT guarding Harden on one play. Lulz

Irving abusing people and is definitely in his sandbag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom