Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the basketball gods doing right now :x

Anything I ask them to do...

Wall and the Wizards keep rolling.

Boston and Cleveland falling.

Curry getting exposed.

Top West teams looking weak suddenly.

Washington has the East best record vs the West.

Last edited:
I respect Pop but I hate this dumb *** trend of resting players he started. He started doing it so the old players on his team can be ready in the playoffs then when people started complaining to started trollin by doing more, then every team followed cuz he's the best coach around. You don't need to be resting dudes in their f'n 20's. :lol: :smh: These teams just doing it just to do it.

I hope LMA gets well though, that's serious.

Last edited:

What are the basketball gods doing right now
sick.gif
Anything I ask them to do...

sick.gif

Gods forgive him, for he knows not, what he does....

I dunno man, I usually thank the Gods for bestowing their blessings on me, not tell people I boss them around.
sick.gif

Harden and Russ both said "I don't get to play this game forever, I want to play every game and then some"

Just built different.

Last edited:
Spurs actually got popped by the Injury bug not Pop, but still, they will be banned from TV soon enough.

The sponsors aren't going to be buying spots on their games 

still going to be a great game with two superior teams. there's enough talent on the court even without the all-stars

Just watched the highlights. Curry picked up his dribble on the last possession. Why tf was Rubio playing so far off :lol:

still going to be a great game with two superior teams. there's enough talent on the court even without the all-stars

Most def. The viewers can't wait to see Kyle Anderson and Pat McCraw go toe to toe

that's how you build new stars!
it's like listening to a new album and they got these young artists on tracks
advertisers hate it, but nba loving it. in the end, companies will still continue to drop big $ for spots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom