Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph would've hit that game winner
pimp.gif
Nah he missed earlier tonight. 

So you have Min and the Spurs on a back to back with the Spurs being one game back and after they beat the brakes off your @$& the last time you played them. You decide to play your starters against Min and rest the against the Spurs[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I guess I shouldn't expect them to want to man up and avenge their opening day lost or ever 1st place because this is the team that contacted Turner Sports to complain about Shaq.

I hope this move comes to bite them and Spurs end up with the same record.
I don't think the "resting" was planned, but after losing to the Wolves and going to SAS for the follow up, with Kawhi out, Kerr had to pull the plug.

Can you imagine the blowback of losing to a Kawhi'less SAS? Man Kerr Smart (Khaled voice)

Thanks for the help tonight Denver. Wizards are the 2 seed now. Good game Sacramento fans. On to Portland.
They are going to have to tighten up on D if they wish to keep it.

Washington has 5     6 home games left and the rest are on the road.

Boston has    5 road games left and the rest are at home.

Last edited:
They are going to have to tighten up on D if they wish to keep it.

Washington has 5 home games left and the rest are on the road.

Boston has 4 road games left and the rest are at home.

Washington has won 8 of the last 9 road games. 2nd or 3rd best road record in the NBA since January. Your right about our defense though. We gotta tighten up.

Imagine if Cousins said this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If Westbrook said that....dudes would be posting heart emojis and talking about him having "mamba blood" and "being alpha"

This is what we want outta players right?

Didn't watch the game....were they really bad calls? Or was Draymond being Draymond?

never would I have imagined Wiz being #2 at any point this season

**** crazy 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom