Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 but if these moves don't say clear as day that they have doubt they could beat the Warriors........
Okay say what now?

Golden State poached KD, but Cavs signing players off the wire is an issue and shows their fright in facing GSW....hmm, interesting.

Okay say what now?

Golden State poached KD, but Cavs signing players off the wire is an issue and shows their fright in facing GSW....hmm, interesting.

warriors didnt poach kd he was just tired of losing and watching russ play hero ball

you got banned again freeze?

yeah bro. it aint happening again though. I don't want no more beef. I'm neutral from now on. I'm not giving jokes to anybody else bro. These cats aint playing by the same rules. I give somebody bars, and if they run out of jokes, they run to 12. I got banned over petty stuff. These are just jokes. I was locked out of this thread.
Had to go back to talking to my homies that think bron better than mike and reggie jackson is as good of an athlete as westbrook and equal a player to john wall :x

There's a thing called 'deminishing returns' that you learn about in economics. Now the cavs are just adding names. Aren't necessarily getting that much better though. It's marginal at this point. Not to mention, ultimately, you can ONLY play 5 guys at once. IMO, the 5 that the Warriors can wheel out there is better than the best 5 Cleveland has.

cavs so corny dawg.

really curious as to why teams arent copping these players so bron can't

somebody else should've got LS.

Because the cavs are getting has beens and players nobody wants. Only on NT is Bron getting extraordinary help.

Because the cavs are getting has beens and players nobody wants. Only on NT is Bron getting extraordinary help.

nobody wanted korver both williams and bogut?

don't listen to that nonsense bro. They're just loading up the excuse cannon in the event bron loses again.

'Brooooo, it's not bron fault, his teammates suck'

'.........the teammates he hand picked like produce at the market?'

'So!'

bet bread, if the cavs lose, in due time, the stans will turn on kyrie. It's inevitable.

trystan
love
frye
derrick williams
deron williams
lebron james
kyle korver
kyrie
shumpert
jr
rj

like seriously?

why are they scared of a warriors team that has mcgee looney mcaw mcadoo and clark on the roster?

don't listen to that nonsense bro. They're just loading up the excuse cannon in the event bron loses again.

'So!'

bet bread, if the cavs lose, in due time, the stans will turn on kyrie. It's inevitable.

I don't give a **** if the cavs lose, I don't care about them

Last edited:
this warriors team is a ******* joke now
Picture the exact same team from last year & remove literally half of the rotation, including 2 of the starters.

Thats what you have on the floor right now :lol: it's gonna take time for them to get into a rhythm.

'So!'

I don't give a **** if the cavs lose, I don't care about them

so who do you care about? just bron?

Okay say what now?

KD is a player who's gonna go down as one of the Goats if you have an opp to get him you do it because that potentially turns you into a dynasty. You just said yourself they've been recruiting him for two years, so win or lose against the Cavs they wanted KD on that Squad.

Now the Cavs on the other hand are sitting head & shoulders above every other Team in the east talentwise to start the season. It's mid season they're sitting at #1 still and Lebron is demanding the FO do something like they're fighting for the 8th seed. They go out and get Korver for nothing... still not satisfied, Here's Derrick williams he'll also help bring your minutes down.... that's not enough get more

When you have a player whos gonna go down as one of the goats teamed up with Two other AS in their prime... and yet your yelling to the media that your team needs better 8-10 players on the bench.... it's because he fears GS ability and isn't confident enough in his team to beat them.

but if these moves don't say clear as day that they have doubt they could beat the Warriors........
.....? :lol: so they're supposed to wait until they get eliminated to make any roster upgrades?

or are you supposed to do everything in your power to upgrade your team regardless of what happened last year?

Picture the exact same team from last year & remove literally half of the rotation, including 2 of the starters.

Thats what you have on the floor right now :lol: it's gonna take time for them to get into a rhythm.

zaza is cheeks man

broken leg bogut > zaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom