Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wanna smack kidd sometimes. Up 23 with 4 to go still got giannis and Middleton going. Get them them **** outa there !!

I know I said Bogut wouldn't be a difference maker in the Finals, didn't expect him to go down so soon
mean.gif
I was wrong, he's got nothing left.

Man glad it took giannis getting bowed in the ******* face with 230 to go up 20+ to get him out. ******* kidd man. The dude doesnt get it sometimes. Wth is wrong with you. All this while thon sits on bench also. Could be getting some valuable garbge mins :smh:

Smh at tonight, thought we'd actually try tonight after Dion was talking.....gotta give Props to Dion for balling out tonight.

We need to figure out our rotations, some of the units look lost but once Deron Will gets comfortable, he gonna provide valuable 15-20 min a game. Hopefully JR back in 2 weeks also

As for Bogut oh well, obviously in hindsight, Larry Sanders would be the option

Last edited:
I like Cleveland Bron better than this Bron or Miami Bron
he isn't as fun to watch anymore

Really?

That finals was one of the most dominating things I've seen in basketball.

As a photographer, I ******* absolutely love this photo on the strength of its composition, the lighting, and the timing of it. It is history and poster worthy. I think timeless is the word I'm going for. **** is breath taking. Just hate that it defies/betrays my fanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom