Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry's Warriors is a prime example of it working.
And Houston does it better.
Should be no issues here going forward.
You of all people should know this, your team cooks this way.
mean.gif
, What exactly does Houston do better. Also what you are conveniently leaving out between Dantoni's squads & the Warriors is that the Warriors have been a top notch defensive team also.
You can't just pick up this particular quote from that particular convo and ask what you just asked.

We weren't discu   Let me rephrase that, we are talking about one specific thing, don't make it about something else or ask what does Houston do better?

If you'd actually read my reply to his post, or even his post, you would know exactly what I was claiming that Houston does better. The answer to your question, is right there in the post you quoted.

W

MVP voter results may very well be this:

1. Harden
2. Kawhi
3. Russell
4. KD (even after missing 20 games)
5. LeBron

Last edited:
If you put him in the race wouldn't that mean you think he has a shot [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Pro tip: a better response would've been something along the lines of not being the only one to think so

Duh.

You arguing just you 2 argue.

Damn, Danny Ainge actually made the right choice on Brown at #3

He got ridiculed for that one

Brown fitting in nicely, been having a real solid past month

Last edited:
You can make it argument for whichever play you want. Its all personal preference.

I just thought it was silly to say it wasn't even close to the begin with considering one player is 3 years younger. Its not like he's not going to get better, either.

If KD beats Bron this June, he takes the throne as best player in the world. That's literally all that's left for him to do.

If KD beats Bron this June, he takes the throne as best player in the world. That's literally all that's left for him to do.

It's not as simple as "KD beating Bron" :lol:
Dude has a back to back MVP and two other top 5 players at their positions on his team

no that will never be the case...btw i think the Team are pretty much equal at this point. Cleveland might be the most stacked team of all time....IDAGF what anyone has to say. They are built for the playoffs. The Warriors outside of the starting lineup looks horrible. Cavs got the veteran presence which always benefits teams in the playoffs.

It's not as simple as "KD beating Bron" :lol:
Dude has a back to back MVP and two other top 5 players at their positions on his team

The stakes are pretty even at this point man....:lol:

And LeBron is "doing it all by himself again huh"

Let's cut this narrative. Both teams have talented squads. Great players need talented squads to win championships.

That's all their is to it.

The stakes are pretty even at this point man....:lol:

And LeBron is "doing it all by himself again huh"

Let's cut this narrative. Both teams have talented squads. Great players need talented squads to win championships.

That's all their is to it.

Maaan who you telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom