Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but think Russ is somewhere smirking at this KD news

On the bright side the dubs would've won the finals despite the injuries and suspensions if they just had a small forward who could drop 8. Barnes fits the bill

Last edited:
Justice. KD said he didn't wanna play in his home town. Got his wish last night. I have 0 sympathy for that guy this season.

Cleveland is now the favorite in the NBA.

East > West

Stay classy fam. Not a KD fan by any means but if you actually heard his reasons for not wanting to play at home, you'd understand. Sounds like you took his comments way outta context.

If he does come back and it's not a tear, W's still the favorite to win the chip.

It's a shame what happened to KD

swaggy-iggy-4.jpg

Stay classy fam. Not a KD fan by any means but if you actually heard his reasons for not wanting to play at home, you'd understand. Sounds like you took his comments way outta context.

If he does come back and it's not a tear, W's still the favorite to win the chip.

I don't care what his reasons were. He left his homie and his hometown hanging because he wanted a free ride to a ring. BAN. Hopefully that clown will get his hair cut while he's out.

sleazeball **** by you...no shocker tho 

I never said once before the game that I hope he gets injured. It happen though and I have no sympathy for KD punk ***.

Go support your sleaze ball, crybaby QB KKKam Newton. Dude sold out all his supporters after folks defended him vs racist in NC writing letters. These are your heroes though. Says more about you then me.

KKKam brand > his people

Last edited:
As much I wanna see Cavs repeat you never wanna wish injury or bad upon nobody, just bad karma fam and karma is real. Hope KD is not as serious as they are making it.

I could care less about KD.
As long as the Cavs whoop everyone all the way through the finals, and win that 2nd chip, Im good.

Mad because he so t go to his hometown :lol:. If I wanted to win I wouldn't go to Washington either

Look at this drunk fool bragging about beating a team that was missing its second and third best players, by far:

This is the main reason why I hate the Warriors. This fool bragging about beating a tea, with TWO stars down. If it was just 1 i could understand. but 2 nah. Hope he never sniffs another championship in his life.

How is it a free ride to a ring when he's got more pressure on him than anyone else in the league to win the championship? He's in a crazy position right now. For as good as the Warriors are with him, they're not a team without flaws. And that's due to the roster construct of the starters. You can EASILY make a case that the 73-9 squad was more balanced (which I think they were.)

Wishing injury on someone or feeling some type of way with glee due to how the free agency process played out is pathetic. In KD's defense, he never once strung anyone along or gave signs that he was going to sign here in DC. If you're going to direct your vitriol at someone, direct it at the Wizards FO for wasting some of Wall's years, putting together a crappy roster, not developing Porter/Oubre properly, not having a viable plan B if he didn't come here, etc. This ain't KD's fault. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and caught the brunt of Zaza's flop. I feel bad for him for the injury, but also for having to deal with the beyond moronic hot takes from chumps celebrating him being hurt.

Mad because he so t go to his hometown :lol:. If I wanted to win I wouldn't go to Washington either

I wouldn't have cared if he went anywhere but GS. Your mentality is a beta mentality. A alpha isn't worried about what a team looks like because they see themselves as the difference maker. You like KD obviously don't.

My mentality is whatever challenge I'm up against my team is good because I'm there to make the difference. Dudes need higher self esteem.

Never understood why dudes are worried about what other men/people for that matter, do with their lives.

It has ZERO effect on you & yours.

I wouldn't have cared if he went anywhere but GS. Your mentality is a beta mentality. A alpha isn't worried about what a team looks like because they see themselves as the difference maker. You like KD obviously don't.

My mentality is whatever challenge I'm up against my team is good because I'm there to make the difference. Dudes need higher self esteem.

:rofl: man you always deliver that straight comedy every time i see you post. I love it.

People counting out the warriors like they don't have the same core pieces that won 73 games last year[emoji]129300[/emoji]. Move iggy to the starting lineup and back him by Matt Barnes and they still will be alright.

Collector is going to find out why the NT curse is undefeated.

Playing with fire.

Last edited:
Never understood why dudes are worried about what other men/people for that matter, do with their lives.

It has ZERO effect on you & yours.

I don't care either. However I refuse to feel sorry for a guy that leaves his homie Russ to join the rival. A guy who said Biggie was his favorite rapper but gets a Tupac tattoo. A guy that won't get a haircut. I guy who blames the media for his beef when he didn't pick up the phone to tell his homie he's leaving. Y'all can cry in your pillows at KDs plight all you want. I'm not.

I said off top KD wouldn't get his this year and it's fitting his quest to win may have ended in DC last night. Basketball Gods have a wicked sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom