Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stein: Hearing that the Hornets, despite Stan Van Gundy’s prediction, are happy with the Briante Weber move and unlikely to pursue Brandon Jennings – via Twitter ESPNSteinLine

C5tAxY-XEAE7I84.jpg

I wanted the Pels to get Rubio at the deadline after getting Boogie. Jrue for Rubio straight up would have worked too. :lol:

This dude cashed out on a 100+ Mill Adidas deal, and a 100+ million NBA deal & literally rehabbed & did surgery THREE years in a row. To see where he's at physically today, it's kind of shortsited to say he doesn't "Love" the game. if anybody had a reason to leave the game alone and just live off the money it would be him.

Also ya'll dudes are EXTREMELY jaded on percentages & Efficiency. cats are looking at #'s like LBJ, KD, Steph, Harden etc etc like they're not gonna go down as some of the best to ever touch the basketball. they are the outlier and shouldn't be looked at as the norm. league average fg% is 459 & EFG% is .50 (that's not taking into account that this number includes many players who are 6'9+ who make there living at the rim). For a Guard D-Rose is slightly above average percentage wise and he puts up good scoring numbers.

Not to mention that he still is one of the quicker guys in the L and could put pressure on the Defense if he was in an offense where pushing the rock and pace was emphasized instead of looked down upon. (knicks are currently 14th and he's having one of his better seasons in awhile on top of him being relatively healthy)
Agreed. And also, rose doesn't contort his body like he use to anymore. The ref just don't respect him enough to get calls. He gets knocked to the ground, gets bumps and slapped on the arm, and blocking fouls on him but he won't get the benefit of the whistle at all.

deron and bogut are great additions considering the Lebrons got them for nothing

lets not kid ourselves saying that these guys going to shift the balance from the w's winning

One year ago...

Peak disrespect. This was probably the moment KD really got serious about GS as a destination.

Wallets comment on "no name players getting calls" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

He's right. I posted about the refs yesterday during the game. Wall doesn't get the calls you'd think a 4 time all star would receive.
These "no name" people worked hard to get in the NBA just like him. I'm not sure why he feels the need to disrespect other players like this. Sounds like an entitled crybaby *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom