Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts, but Jennings wants to play for a contender. He fits right into what Houston is doing.

He does.

But Lou, Gordon, Beverly, Harden.

I do not think that is a choice if PT is what he wants. GS is better option than Houston.

He is better than Clark.

Washington would work also. He is better than Burke, But idk if they are "contender" .

Grizz too.

Last edited:
Houston doesn't need Jennings after Lou Will.

His best choice is the Warriors, Wizards or OKC.

He does.

But Lou, Gordon, Beverly, Harden.

I do not think that is a choice if PT is what he wants. GS is better option than Houston.

He is better than Clark.

Washington would work also. He is better than Burke, But idk if they are "contender" .

Grizz too.
How's clarks defense vs Jennings

I'm hesitant to say Jennings is better tbh

Curry: Did they buyout your contract?

BJ: Yes. Everything is all taken care of. I'm a free agent now.

Curry: OK open your eyes

CHAPPELLE_03_0301_REVENGE1_640x360.jpg

Like I said at the beginning of the season.....

Milwaukee and Philly were dumb for not throwing Seth Curry a bag.

His agent terrible too.

12/3/3 on 47/42/82 splits wit serviceable defense.

His agent terrible too.

He showed he could play last season.

Philly is still tanking so I'm not saying they messed up but Milwaukee definitely did.

They coulda gave Snell his minutes and been a really good offense with Giannis/Middleton/Seth.

******* Bari's knee man. :smh:

I was definitely all for Seth in Milwaukee.

Crazy thing is the Bucks are still only a game out of 8th. No Jabari and "we" should be trying get more ping pong balls. Alphabet is just too good

His agent terrible too.

To be fair, MIL wasn't going to sign both Seth and Dell 

Last edited:
Had Jennings stayed with Milwaukee he would still be putting up numbers. He moved to Detroit and the new construct had no need for him and he also happened to have gotten injured. Dude still can get buckets and assists.

See man this is what I don't get. If cp3 is the best PG, JJ shoots as well as klay and plays defense, luc is an elite defender, Blake is MVP caliber, DJ is elite at what he does and Austin is a top notch 6 man, then why the hell is it a given that they're supposed to lose to GSW? Overall they are more well rounded than the dubs. Zaza is hands down the worst player from the two starting lineups.

Why is it OK for them to lose if they are so talented? You're fond of saying things like the dubs beat everybody, there's no shame in it or whatever. But at the same time you hype up the clippers talent and when they inevitably lose it's like well, they aren't that good anyway. Like you legit don't even expect them to compete and you seem cool with that

I just don't get how it's acceptable for them to get shellacked by 20+ every game when their talent level is on par with golden state

That's the thing though, I don't think the clippers talent is on par with gsw :lol: I never said that it was. CP isn't better than Steph, JJ is trash against gsw due to his size, KD is KD,

I don't look at it like "if cp is this " and "JJ is this" basketball is a team sport and as a team, the warriors parts work better than the clippers parts do. And every other team as well for that matter.

You're also misinterpreting what I say abt the clips losing to gsw. I am not okay with us losing to them, but they are 184-33 over the past three years. Logically speaking, you not anyone else should be expecting lac or any team sans maybe Cleveland to beat them.

Had Jennings stayed with Milwaukee he would still be putting up numbers. He moved to Detroit and the new construct had no need for him and he also happened to have gotten injured. Dude still can get buckets and assists.
Jennings can still get hot but he's streaky and a black hole. On a contending team in a less volume role I'd be hesitant to trust him

MIL is better off without him so I'm glad he left

Last edited:
if anyone needs a guard it's the damn Pelicans

Who the hell "wrote off" JR Smith? Everyone knows he has all the talent in the world, .
Don't even try it.
NOBODY gave JR a chance before or after he joined the Cavs. Receipts are in those 2014-15 threads
if anyone needs a guard it's the damn Pelicans
This is the only team who really benefits from him at this point. UTAH would do well to waive Exum/Neto/Mack though, that won't happen, but they'd be better for sure. OKC is going to need a Russ on court for 40 mins come playoffs, Jennings doesn't fit now, I'd rather Abrines get those minutes

Last edited:
Boogie- I don't feel like I did anything to warrant that tech.
(Your whole Seasons worth of attitude maybe?)

Boogie- We gotta work on us right now, we gotta figure this thing out
(YOU need to work on YOU, don't try to bring the Pels into this)

Last edited:
That's the thing though, I don't think the clippers talent is on par with gsw :lol: I never said that it was.

You do to tho, all the time, in so many words. Every time you talk about how good CP is or Blake or DJ or luc. When you bring up the clippers having the best 5 man lineup or best defense in the calendar year. And again it was the same sentiment before kd. I don't expect every other team to beat GSW because they aren't as good as lac so that's not valid. It doesn't matter if the dubs beat everyone else because the clippers are much better than most. So either they're as good as the hype and should be expected to give the warriors a hard time or at least not get smacked by 30 or they just aren't as good as you claim they are, including Austin rivers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom