Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt even hear boston mentioned this entire time smh kings must have wanted terry rozier 

Boogie and his agent are saying that he won't sign a contract extension this summer
laugh.gif

Pelicans getting a 1/2 year rental before he leaves.
They not gonna say otherwise right now breh come on

NO's obviously depending on AD to sway him

Boogie or AD will be coming to the Lakers by 2018.

No way Pelicans will be able to keep both guys when boogie is due a huge $219 million contract extension.

Last edited:
It's not that bad tbh. The pelicans pick is gonna be top 10. They have their own pick(which the Sixers have a swap to but are also bad) that's gonna be top 10 as well. So basically they can start fresh with 2 top 10 picks or package them and move up and get maybe the 3rs pick

Sixers won this trade [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I guess. It would've been better if they weren't going downhill and embiid Simmons were playing

@MikeAScotto Pelicans trade Hield, Evans, Galloway, their 2017 1st rnd pick (1-3 protected) 2017 76ers 2nd rnd pick to Kings for Cousins, Casspi I'm told
What a terrible return.

Don't worry y'all AD & Boogie won't be on the same team for long if he is smart

I know he is pissed. Kings screwed Boogie out of A LOT of money

How did they screw him out of money? He can't sign for the same amount of money by extending with the Pelicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom