Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I saw them.
Folks keep saying this like he cherry picked 94 of those 92pts.

Thats all I saw was the picking tho. I know all 92 couldnt of been that way but looked like a good portion of them were on some bs.

even if he didnt cherry pick all those points, the fact that a majority of the highlight reel showed a great deal of points coming off him "jogging" back and trailing on defense is absolutely disgusting. I read a few days ago on NT that this is a trend in some of these HS games but that **** is atrocious. how can you be a coach and have a shred of dignity letting any player get away with visibly taking defensive plays off

dont get me wrong, the kid is talented but let's be real, if he didn't cherry pick, you'd have to subtract about 40 of those points.

More than that man. It's not impressive what dude did. Any number of decent players can get 100 points doing it the way he did.

Aaron gordon jinxed himself today..he was signing autographs n dropped a shirt where he dunked under the legs...wack contest

Last edited:
Good lord. Thank God for DVR and not having to watch it live. Downright AWFUL Saturday Night...and the amount of commercials and all the damn intros I had to fast foward thru SMH. You are troopers if you watch that **** live :lol: That little kid at the end of the broadcast (Shaq's son?) is a better man than me for saying the Dunk Contest was cool :lol: I would have flat out told the truth and said it was boring even if it meant 5 across the eyes on the way home :lol:

Last edited:

This dunk contest was over the moment Zach Lavine was shut down for the season with an ACL injury.

Everyone in the dunk contest sucked tonight.........1 or 2 dunks aside.
False. He actually declined to participate the week before he got hurt. 
Appreciation the correction.......................the dunk contest was over the moment Zach declined to defend his title

Tonight's contest was still GAR-BAGE

The year w/ the team contest was the worst ever. The dunk wheel was 2nd worst. This is easily the 3rd worst. Sad part it wasn't b/c of a gimic, it was simply b/c the dunkers were flat out garbage.

Well if y'all thought this was trash (which it was) y'all should make plans for tomorrow evening. All star games haven't been good since the 90's.

NBA dunk contests have been weak ever since the NBA players couldn't duplicate the dunks done by the AND1 guys and other amateurs. This dunk was done like 15 years ago, yet no one has done it in a NBA dunk contest:

The all-star game itself has developed into a 3 point shooting snooze fest. Funny how the all-star weekend went from the second most hyped part of the season after the finals to something that just needs to get over with asap.

Last edited:
Say it every year, the three point contest needs to be moved to the last event.

With legit pure shooters 8 of them

Have the dunk contest just be one on one with the two best dunkers

Scrap the stupid skills competition and replace it with the legends slam dunk and 3 point showcase

No more lame music artist and celebrities

If they want that music and celebrity bull **** bring back NBA jam session

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom